Episode-38

Episode-38

Flashback continues...

Alberto's POV:

I walked in the hospital almost screaming at the phone, "Have you lived enough!!?.... I want whoever tried to poisoned her!!!!... their heads or yours .... choose?"

I ended the call as I noticed the rush around the hospital, everyone seems in rush. I still walked in the elevator and went to Silvia's floor.

This is so irritating, I hate that those people are still breathing.

I saw the guard screaming at the nurse in front of Silvia's room, isn't he disturbing my doll?... she needs rest.

As he saw me walking to him he lowered his head to bow. The nurse looked terrified, come on I haven't done any thing yet.

I turned to go in the room, but before I could reach the door knob the guard said, "Master... Master.... Miss is... is missing...."

I gazed at him, I asked, "Missing?"

The nurse whispered, "We.... we.... can't seem to find her in the hospital.... I promise.. I just looked away for few minutes to get her... her injection from pharmacy.... but she vanished..."

So, the entire hospital can't find a girl, who is barely alive?

I pulled my gun out, as I asked the guard, "What was your job here?"

The guard said, "Master.... I was right beside Miss. Green, but she asked for something to eat.... so... I walked away for few moments..."

The anger crawling all over me took over, I shot the guard right in his head, the nurse and everyone around me screamed. I looked at the nurse as I said, "You left her unattended..."

She was begging, I shot her twice in her both legs. I smirked as I said, "Let's see will you survive or never walk?"

I turned to open the door, and the room is totally empty. She ran away.... in middle of the day.... after being poisoned.... she is indeed hard to tame... so disrespectful, I almost hate it....

I whispered, "impressive" truth is, I am boiling in anger, craving to punish her and make her obey...

Silvia's POV:

Hours later,

I stood behind a wall in a narrow alley, looking at the busy street. The bridge where Papa called me to meet is right in front of me, just few hundred meter away. But I have no guts to reach it, I am so scared.... terrified....

But... But I do not need to worry..... I am finally out of his hands, and I just need to flee the city... then this nightmare is over...

I felt hand on my shoulder, the fear I was nesting inside rushed out off me, taking control.... I turned back slowly, knowing I must have been caught again.

As I turned my face back, I saw Papa. He was wearing a hat, darker clothes. I stood still looking at his face as I could not believe my eyes, I see him again. I missed my father so much, that even if death came to me now... I will be happy.

Papa placed his both hands on my cheeks, have a look at my face, his eyes tears up. He whispered, "What... what have they done to my child..."

I broke down, Papa embraced me as he whispered, "shhuu... don't cry.... Papa is here.... Silvia is safe...."

I am finally free, I am finally safe....

Papa is sitting beside me in this bus, I am wearing Papa's jacket, I am trying to look as normal as possible. Everything seems normal, it's finally back to normal. We are going to a place where no one will know us, near the border.... we will hide for few days....

Papa said quietly, "Don't worry.... just as we cross the city area, no one will hurt us... my friend will help us..." I nod.

I sat there quite looking down, thinking all of this happened in my life. I was just a normal kid... before I met Alberto....

I snapped myself out of my thoughts, I am finally walking out of this nightmare..... there will be no darkness in my life anymore, no one will hurt me.

I subconsciously played with my fingers nervous, it's already been 20 minutes as we crossed the city area, now the landscape is changing.... it is giving some strength and ease.

I looked at Papa's face as he was alert, I can't believe Papa came to rescue me. Papa looks tired stressed all because of me, he is really my everything. The things I have done in past, made me tear up.

I hugged Papa's hand, resting my head on his shoulder. I was trying to hide my tears. I heard Papa, "Silvia?... you ok?"

I whispered, "I am so sorry Papa... I have been a worst daughter.... I caused all of this to us..."

My guilty self talked further, "You always tried your best.... while I blamed you instead of being grateful.... you were right, Mom left but I ignored your efforts.... I am sorry Papa."

I heard Papa sigh, he said, "Silvia.... Remember Papa lives because of you.... forget everything.... you are safe now.." I nod in tears.