Episode-26

Episode-26

Flashback continues,

I heard, "I really need to give you some attention.... your mouth needs to be fixed!" the way he said this, made me realize, I am going to suffer....

but the question is for how long... how much I was going to suffer?

*************************************

I cried out, "Please... stop!... please..."

I am tied to the pillar, It hurts, My leg is bleeding. He just tortured me with that leather belt to his heart content. Alberto is just smoking as he sat on the metal chair, his eyes were on me....

I saw no emotions, no expressions, nothing on him...

I can feel the pain all over my body, like it is tearing me apart. What kind of person is he?

I begged, "Please... don't hit me... please..."

Alberto smirked, he got up throwing the cigar away, his hand grabbed my face, he below the smoke on my face.

Alberto asked, "Now... will you try to escape, Silvia?"

I shake my head in 'no'...I was crying but I was in terror...

complete terror and I feared for myself... I was beyond scared.

Alberto hit his belt on my legs again, I screamed in pain. Alberto asked with grin, "I want words...."

I said, "I will never... please.. I will never escape.... I am sorry.. please... I am sorry.."I cried on almost every word, but his expression never changed. I never realized one thing, he got satisfied by my cried.

Alberto smirked and said, "good.... now that you know your place... let's give you a reward..." He got closer to my face, his lips are about to touch me, but he stopped.

He said, "No.. no... not like a wh*re... you are not a wh*re for me... you belong in my bed...."

He untied me, My legs immediately gave up, his arms caught me. I grabbed into him in pain, I was crying all this time. I felt his hand on my head, he said, "It's..ok... it's good enough..."

I hated him at this moment.. I want to kill him... I want to hurt him as much as he hurts me... but I am powerless right now...

Alberto picked me up and carried me in his arms, it felt so long... and tedious till we reached the room.

Alberto took me to his room, he placed me on the bed... I grasped. The maid was looking at me in horror, but I felt shameful and embarrassed.

Alberto said to the maid, "Tell them... we are not leaving today, and get a doctor for her..."

I was shaking at this point, It hurts so much.... I want to go back... please... someone save me... I don't want to stay here.

I heard Alberto, "Because of you, we are late than our schedule... what you say?"

I whispered looking down, "I-I... I am sorry..."

I felt his hand on my head and I flinched thinking he will hurt me... but he laughed on my reaction, he got closer to my ear and said, "yes... behave like a good one...I hate disobedience....."

I closed my eyes in fear, it was all happening on its own. I heard the door closing and I opened my eyes to find myself with this maid. She looks down, I broke down, crying, sobbing... I was never treated like this... I felt like an animal...

I had to agree to everything he says.... everything he does.... just to ease my pain...

Please... someone help me...

The maids helped to bath, I hissed and cried out in pain as the water touched my body. It's cold water..... Why it's so cold?

I grabbed maids hand and asked, "can.... you make it warm?... it's too cold... it hurts..."

The maids looked at each other as if they pity me. One of them said, "Master ordered to bath you with cold water...."

I furrowed, The maids looked down and said, "He.. he said...."

The maid closed her eyes and sigh, The other one said, "sir.. said you should remember this briefly.. and vividly, so you won't redo the mistake...."

I looked down in tears, I whispered, "W-why... he is so... cruel.... why it's me?" I cried out.... I shouldn't have met him, I should have listen to Papa.

Papa... how is Papa doing? I want to go to him... and mom... Mom lives in America... if I could just go out of here somehow and land in there.... maybe.... I can be safe...

but how!

Soon, I stood in front of mirror, and I was stunned to see the marks on my body, I was beaten like an animal... my fest tighten, I diverted my gaze from the mirror I want this to end and stop.... I can't look at myself in this state.

The maid said, "Miss..... Doctor is here...."

what is use to treating wound after hurting me?... it's his sign of showing his dominance...

Alberto is really is a monster, a psychopath!