Episode- 29

Episode- 29

Present,

Silvia's POV:

Martha was showing me Seth's room, but.... Seth can be with me, but no.... I can never understand him completely.

I asked touching a soft toy, "Can't Seth sleep with me?"

Martha said, "Master.... didn't wanted him to attached to you too much... and you weren't conscious.. so.."

My fest clenched, I hate this... But I can't get angry on Martha, she does nothing but follow orders.

But I remember the crib in my room. I asked, "there is a crib in my room..."

Martha added, "Once... in a while.... he sleeps there if... master orders..."

I sigh, I noticed the pictures on the wall, Seth in each month I misses. Martha said, "I... though... you might like to see these...."

I want to thank her, but... I couldn't. I was too busy looking at pictures of my baby. I wish he was afraid of his father, I wish he hate his father.... He doesn't know how Monstrous his father is.

I asked Martha, "Where is Alberto?"

Martha said, "Master... Master is... in his room..."

His room..... I hate that place.... but.... now... I have to go for Seth.

I rushed towards his room, it's the most spacious room in this entire mansion, but... most horrifying for me.... He indeed shares a room with me, but my horror usually happened in his room. He dragged me there every time... and every time makes me regret my actions.... I hate saying this but maybe Seth was conceived in that room too...

I knocked on the door, but I got no answer. I knocked again this time as well I got no answer. I started wondering is he in the room or not.

I knocked again and this time called his name, "Alberto!... it's me!" actually it's only me who calls him by his name... he never stopped me... and I do not desire to give him any respect.

I heard the room unlocking, I took a deep breath. Alberto stood there, he asked, "What is it?... you are here to find me..." He touched my cheek and mocked, "So unusual ..."

I whispered, "Please... let me see Seth..."

Alberto smirked and said, "that's what I thought...you are same as them... greedy for something..."

HE IS MY SON!... I am not like those women who hang around you for money...

Alberto smirked and open the door, He walked in. I followed him. I followed Alberto, I saw Seth on the bed, he was playing by himself.

Alberto ordered, "take care of him from today, since you are not half dead...."

I was internally happy, But I asked, "You.. took care of him..."

Alberto scoffed and said, "I am busy enough... I do see him when I am free... since he is my blood..."

I knew this, I see no reason for Alberto show affection for Seth, but Alberto still has AFFECTION for Seth... I FEAR IT!

I went to Seth. I tried approach him, but Seth crawled away. I still got on the bed, trying grab Seth but Seth screamed.

This broke my heart... he really forgot me in these months.

Alberto sat in front of me and Seth crawled to him. Alberto touched my face and said, "see boy... she is ok... she your mother... she will never dare to hurt you..."

Alberto passed Seth to me, I grabbed him in my arms. I felt really warm for that moment, my baby is in my arms.... I touched Seth's face and kissed him.

Seth was indeed little hesitant. I whispered, "baby... it's momma..."

I hugged him and said, "I am sorry.. momma left you alone... I will never do it again..."

2 hours later,

I was with Seth in Alberto's room, Alberto was looking around at the computer. I am glad he is not bothering me.

Seth was little more comfortable with me, maybe he was really scared of me earlier.

I asked, "Alberto..."

He didn't looked at me, I said, "Alberto... Seth needs to change diaper... I will take him...."

Alberto just waved his hand to go. I asked, "Can...I take him for a walk?"

Alberto said, "just go...."

I picked Seth happily, I was about to walk out of the room, but I heard Alberto, "Remember...He is my son... raise him like that..."

I whispered, "Y-yes..."

I rushed out of the room, I promised myself.... I will not raised him to be next Alberto... I will raise him to be better person... a wise person.

I won't let Alberto influence my son... no matter how hard it is... I will protect my son.

****************************

I patted Seth to sleep, he cuddled into him. I smiled and kissed his head. Martha whispered, "they are right... mothers love is sweetest...."

I just need him to grow up safe.... and it's not this place... but I see no escape putting him in danger....

I can't lose any more people in my life... Like I lost everyone...