Episode-32

Episode-32

Silvia's POV:

Flashback continues...

It's been like two months... whole two months I HAVE BEEN STUCK WITH Alberto.......

Right now I am just looking at this brutal sea, brutal because it is being an obstacle in my freedom... I have been caged in here.

Alberto is playing golf just right here..... He insisted on my presence. I am too lost to pay attention on him. I just want to be left alone.

Alberto is indeed handsome man, but.... not an ideal man....

I hate the fact about him, that he is keeping me here forcefully. No one can predict him, no one know what is in his mind. He gets angry and cool without any reason...

I heard him, "Babe..... come here..." he used the word 'Babe'... but I feel he mocks me every time.

I got up and went to him, Alberto said removing the gloves, "Why are you looking at the sea?... when I am here..."

I have fear, but anger too....

I can't stand his words, I hate that his touch and body lures mine. But my heart and soul only contains hates for him.

I said, "Can I not?"

He smirked and whispered, "Talking back?... I love it..." like he mocked me.

I whispered, "I... I hate this sea...."

He whispered, "I know... I know very well Silvia.... but Babe, you will find yourself by everything I love.... and I appreciate this sea.... at least you are not running away..."

I just looked at him out of words. He is such a cunning man. He got closet to me, I looked down avoiding his gaze, His face went to my ear and he whispered, "Babe.... go inside.... I don't want you faint from hot sun...."

I am thankful he said this. I can't stand him here. I felt a kiss on my cheek, I immediately turned and walked in the mansion.

I whispered as I dashed in, "I... I hate this...."

dinner time,

I sipped my water, Alberto is eating well. I don't understand why he likes to have meals with me.... not regularly but few times a week, that makes me worried.

He once said, 'I like seeing you feed through small bites......'

I thought he was crazy, he is.... but a dangerous person.

I took bite of the chicken, as the maids just served it to me. I am eating for survival not for will.

I started chocking, as I couldn't tolerate the spice. I hurriedly gulped some water. The maid comforted me, and asked what was wrong with me.

I just said, "it's... spicy..."

The maid whispered, "We.. we are sorry...."

I wiped my mouth and said, "it's fine... it happens...."

I got up and tried to leave, I think I had enough of this food. I don't blame them, it happens not every day is same. My feet stopped as I heard Alberto saying to the maid, "Call the chief...."

My eyes went wide, I turned to him in horror. I got chills... I don't have good feeling about this.

I asked, "Alberto... what... what is wrong?.... I said it was fine..."

He just signaled the maid to call the chief. Soon enough, the chief was in front him sweating. Alberto asked, "Did you made this?"

He pointed at my plate. The chief stuttered, "Y-yea..."

I stood there out of words. Alberto said, "eat it...."

The chief looked stunned, but Alberto's cold eyes made him take a bite of the food, The chief whispered, "it's... it's spicy..."

Alberto shot the bullet right in the chief's neck. I screamed as the blood splashed. I realized some of the blood was on my body. I moved back in fear and shock.

He.. He is inhuman...

How can he?

Alberto whispered, "useless...."

He turned to me and observed my terrified face, I whispered, "You.. You are monster..... you..." I cried in terror.

Alberto smirked, he grabbed my arm and pulled with him. I tried to free my hand from his, but it didn't seem to work.

Soon I was pushed in shower, the shower blew on maximum pressure and he forcefully made me stand there. I realized he was trying wash off the blood.

He... He stood there in the shower with me, forcing me to get rid go the blood. I would have done that myself, but his action defined his possessiveness.

This made me disgusted in him... he killed someone for silly reason and now this?

was he even human?

I pushed him and said, "Don't touch me!!!... you are disgusting!!!!"

I cried as I said, "How.. How can you... you just... kill someone ?"

He grabbed my arm pulling me to himself, he said, "I can.. I can touch you!!!.. You are only mine!!!!!"

I tried to push him away as the anger took me away, and but his grip was tight...

he roared, "I... CAN NOT SEE SOMEOEN ELSE BLOOD ON YOU!!!!!... YOU ARE MINE!!!"....

I failed to realize back then, this devil started having possessive feeling for me.... those were beyond his control.... and what came after it was horrible... this event was the first sign of his need for me.

I was not just a girl he had for few months..... I became different.... neither he knew nor I... that I was his possession for this eternity.....
He was obsessed with me