Episode-48

Episode-48

Silvia's POV:

Few days later,

I tried to do my hair, looking in the mirror trying to remind myself my decision, trying to gather every drop of courage and take steps.

I am trying my best to get his trust, it's evening already.... I heard he had some meeting. Alberto never was this serious about all of this before, today he seemed reserved and rude to his guards.

I am working slowly but effectively on pretending that I trust him now. But I haven't seen any changes in him, for how long this will go on......

But I have to do this by whatever it takes.

I got pulled back to reality when I felt someone undoing my braids, my eyes saw Alberto's reflection. I didn't even realized he walked in, I need to be clever now. There is no place for mistakes.

I felt his eyes on me through reflection, he whispered, "I prefer you with free hair..." I just kept eyes on him, I couldn't process how should I react.

I felt like his stare was burning my skin, I whispered looking for the comb, "I thought you had a meeting...." I didn't got his reaction, just his empty eyes scanned me.

I kept combing my hairs, I heard him soon, "Undo my tie...."

I was surprised, but I found myself undoing his tie, as I was doing so his eyes never left my face, what is he thinking? I was getting spooked out.

I pulled the free tie down, hanging it on the chair. Alberto added, "the coat?" His words didn't showed attention, not even his face did.

I nod, I continued unbuttoning his coat, I was about reach the last button when Alberto pulled it open, he suddenly got furious. He threw the coat down on the floor discarding it.

My fingers where tight against my dress, Alberto grabbed me and pinned me down on the bed. Before I could speak his hands grabbed my neck pinning me like a dead bird.

I was scared, trying to grasp for air, What did I do?... why he got suddenly so angry?

Alberto said to me as he towered my helpless body, "You think I am stupid?" He hissed.

I could just only say, "Alberto... what... why?"

Alberto smirked as he said, "Waiting for me at dinner, trying to cook for me..... even trying to know where I was all day behind my back.... and even listening to whatever I ask..... you are scheming me?"

I was stunned, he suspects me..... this is bad, I need to think something.....

Alberto added as he increased pressure on my neck, "A women who hated my presence, helps me undress.... I am not that stupid Silvia... I see through you..." He was in rage, he was hating being manipulated.

I grabbed his hand, trying to free myself, but his hand never flinched from my neck, I was finding it hard to breath.

I could barely said as tears rolled down my face, "I....I...was...thankful... to you...."

I whispered as I faced his evil eyes, "Let .... me explain...."

He thought for a moment, leaving my neck..... I turned my face away grasping for air, my hands reached my chest for support.

I saw my reflection in the mirror, I clearly noticed my red neck, I even saw the blood where his nails pressed deep.

I hate him!!!!

I turned to Alberto after grasping for few more breaths, I saw him still looking at me unsure, I said wiping my tears, "I thought... I was going to lose Seth that day, that's why I ran, I didn't realized my shoulder was hurt back then.... I was just so scared for Seth..... and myself..."

I added trying to look honest, "But... you saved my son.... no matter what you did to me in past, I was really thankful when you saved Seth.... I am thankful from my heart...."

I said to him, "I was just trying to be nice... that's the least I can do... but if you don't like it... then..." I looked down.

I faced him again, seeing no reaction. I need to solve his suspicion. I said, "Alberto...... all I want to do and say was... Thanks for saving Seth.... I promise it was nothing other than that, if I knew you would react this way, then I would have never moved a inch towards you...."

I looked down dropping some tears, wiping it with my sleeve. I tried to move away, trying to get down the bed. I hope this works, I hope he will believe the reason for my actions.

I felt Alberto grabbing my arm, pulling me back to him. He said, "Thanking me?... you never did that before, babe..."

I faced him saying, "because, I never saw you protect us before..... I realized only you can keep Seth safe now"

He started chuckling, he looked away still with those laugh. I was confused, did he believed me or not?

He kept my hand in his hold, he face me asking, "Where is Seth?"

I whispered, "sleeping..."

Alberto whispered, "Good, we have all this evening and night for us..... You were thankful right?... then will you be equally participating...."

His hands roamed on my waist, I felt him lean in placing his chin on my shoulder.... I realized he pulled the zip of my dress.

I pushed him a little, distancing him from me. He stared at me, I thought for a second, if this is what it takes...

I met his eyes answering, " if you will be gentle...."

He smirked, I whispered, "The door...." this made him look at the door which was still open. I saw him getting down the bed, locking the door. He discarded his shirt somewhere as he walked to me.

I looked away, I was already hating this....

I heard him, "Why shy when we have been here every now and then?"