Episode- 42

Episode- 42

Silvia's POV:

I sat by the dining table, spoon feeding Seth. I smiled as I whispered, "Seth.... baby... let's say ahh?" Seth was laughing with me as I tried to feed him, His rapid hand movements collided into the spoon resulting in dropping it.

Honestly I find it cute, no matter how many times I look at my little son I find myself loving him more. I whispered, "No.... no spilling food... you must eat it.." Martha passed me another spoon.

I took spoonful of baby food, I said this time, "Come on.... be a good boy.... say ahh?" This time he successfully took a bite. I cheered with him. he is the only one who makes me want to live... or this golden cage is suffocating....

I noticed Alberto sat on seat right next to me, his hairs are messy, still yawning. He just woke up from his sleep. I always try to ignore him.

Martha prepared his breakfast, I just kept feeding Seth but this time silently. The entire time I kept silent trying to feed Seth. Well, he is just a baby, he kept speaking in his baby voices. Alberto was eating looking into his phone..... he seemed busy....

Seth stretched his hands to Alberto as he kept saying unrecognizable words, this did caught Alberto's attention. I saw Alberto taking Seth in his arms, he said, "You are in good mood...." Seth just laughed clapping his hands, I saw Alberto smile.

I internally hate his bond with Seth. I heard Seth's baby voice, "Da....Da...Da...Da...Dada.." This caught everyone's attention.

I kept looking at my son innocently smiling as he kept repeating his newly found words. Alberto looks really excited by this too, he said to Seth, "That's like my good boy..."

I hate this.... I hate this....

I don't want my son to be anywhere near his father but.... like I can do anything to avoid it...

My eyes caught with Alberto's, like he understood my distress. But he smiled on his small victory too. Seth turned to me as kept repeating his words, "Da-Da....Da-da... Da...Daaa..." He laughed as his small hands clapped together.

I got up rushing to my room, I wanted to stop Seth but I couldn't.

Alberto's POV:

Looking outside the window, I couldn't understand why it bothers me so much.... Silvia is playing with Seth, some sort of picnic.

She looks really relaxed and trying to match up the kids energy. But whenever I am around her, she looks like she is walking on eggshells.

Mike, my right hand was arranging papers. He said, "Master, the papers looks fine..." I signaled him to keep the papers down.

We both heard a knock, I said, "Come in..."

A maids walks in, she greeted me. I warned, "Didn't I told you all, don't disturb me in middle of my business?"

The Maid said, "I am sorry, Master but Miss. Green sent me...."

I raised my eyebrow, it always makes me more excited when she wants to talk to me, she is always up to something.

I took my seat as I said, "For... How long is Silvia here?.... 3 years since she first came here, you all still call her Miss.?"

I answered myself, "Call her Madam from now on..."

The maid just said, "Yes, Master..... Madam asked-"

I cut her words as I ordered, "Tell her, if she wants to talk something, come here by herself....." The maid bowed and left, I smirked at myself thinking what is she up to... I guess, I just have to wait a little...

Mike said, "Seems like you will be busy, Master.... But what should we do about Manager at port number 4? he stole some material of ours... should I fire him?"

I kept smiling as I said, "Kill him"

Silvia's POV:

I walked in his study after knocking, I thought for a moment, how much I hated this? but I have to do this...

I saw Alberto on the sofa reading something, he saw me and threw the file on the table. He signaled to come close to him.

What choice do I have?

I stood right in front of him, I whispered playing with my fingers, "Seth...Seth is turning one in 3 days-" I got pulled on the sofa, I was on Alberto.

His face was right in front of me, I tried to get way but his hand was on my waist, it only allowed me to sit close to him. There was no gab between me and him, Alberto's hand was on my waist and other hand kept rubbing on my waist line.

He asked, "You were talking, babe?"

I grabbed his hand trying to pull it away from me, I said, "Seth's first birthday is in 3 days... so..." Alberto intertwined is fingers with mine, I feel it.... he not really listening to me.

Alberto said, "So...?" I faced him, he was having fun in this teasing game.

I still said, "I... I want to celebrate it... it's his first birthday..."

Alberto rested his back on the sofa, he said, "I don't think you like it to be flashy... or should I invite someone?" he smirked.

My eyes went wide thinking and knowing, how these people will only like to hurt people around Alberto. I was poisoned on one of these partied, when I was nothing to him. And now.... Seth is Alberto's son, they will try to hurt my son if they find out....

I said quickly, "No... don't invite anyone... just cake and gifts for him.... I just want your permission...."

He went silent for few moments, I just kept trying to read his face. Alberto said, "Fine.... but I will join..." I was stunned, he wants to be part of it.

I tried to get up saying, "Thanks... but I believe it is too boring for you..." His grip got tighter on my waist, he pulled me back to him.

Alberto laughed, He grabbed my cheeks as he said, "Look how pitiful you look... I love it babe..."

He added, "You are trying your best to pull Seth away from me.... do you think I will not notice? You pull Seth away from my arms, You spent your entire time near Seth, how much it bothers you when this baby smiles at me.... you were about cry knowing his first words were 'DADA'...." he noticed....

Alberto said, "No matter how much you try..... he will be just like me..... I will shape him like me..." he smiled to himself.... or was he laughing on me.