Episode-58

Episode-58

Authors POV:

Alberto walked out of bathroom, he went to the vanity searching for something. He heard footsteps, the door closing... but he knew who it was.

He recognized the heel sounds, He turned to Silvia saying, "Have you seen my watch?" His words died in his mouth seeing the view.

Silvia was pointing gun at him the same gun he got for Seth, her eyes were showing pure hate. Like the vengeance she was craving was floating in her eyes, and dropping down her tears..........No her tears were not of fear or pain, but the frustration and anger that caused it to come all this years. Finally she found herself feeling powerful.

Alberto realized he hasn't seen this Silvia all these years, He wondered what happened?.... he failed to realize that she was just hiding it very well... she was hiding her hate for him.

Alberto said, "Silvia.... is this a new joke?"

Silvia smirked, she said, "Joke?.... yea... it's a joke... that today, I am the one to kill you... I told you cannot make my son like you!!!!"

Alberto smirked, he said, "ah.... so... all of this was act..... this love... and care.... family?"

He felt betrayal.... he trusted a women for the first time, and he got this....he hated the feeling of betrayal.... but didn't he deserve this?

Silvia said, "hands in the air... now!!!..." Alberto refused, he wasn't scared of a women he controlled all this years, it was just piece of a cake for him to control her again...and this time teach her a lesson ... for life....

Alberto said to her, "Silvia..... we are happy now... don't you want to live a happy life has a wife and Seth's mother.... we are having family.... like always you wanted, filled with love..." He tried to manipulate her again, though he was just but away from having the control on her again.... where she breathes for him, smiles for him, cry for him, even live for him.....

He saw Silvia's eyebrows stretched, he smirked thinking he was about to have it all back....

Silvia said, "Love?.... no one can love..... how do you though I can love you!!!!.... a monster as you can never be loved!!!" Her anger was visible.

Alberto tried to get to the closet trying to reach his gun, before that Silvia shot him twice, one bullet in his waist and one on his arm.

Her feet went little unstable while shooting but she managed to do it. Alberto was throw on the mirror, causing it to break, some pieces stuck in his body.

He was in pain, his voice was showing it. But she didn't find any pity for him.

Alberto said, "B*tch!!!!.... I shouldn't ... have trusted you...."

Silvia smiled saying, "Yea... right..... But you forgot.... you killed my friend... my father..... destroyed my life..... You deserve this!!!!"

Alberto said as he was losing blood, ".... what about..... Seth?.... am... his father... he loves me more than he loves you..."

Silvia got closer to Alberto on the ground, she said, "Seth...Seth.... doesn't... need a father as you!!!... he doesn't need it!!!!.... Seth should never be Alberto Morris's son.... he is just my blood.... no one has right on my son!"

She shot Alberto gain this time in chest, he was looking helpless. But wasn't it irony!!!... the man who killed ruthlessly was dying the same way... does he deserve mercy?

Alberto whispered, ".. he will... hate you.... right...?... if you killed me..... you will lose everything.... money... lifestyle.... even your Son!"

Silvia said to him, "No... he won't know.... He doesn't need to know... I won't lose him....."

She said, "I hope you rot in hell!!!" She shot Alberto in the head causing him to be motionless, she stood there frozen making sure he was not alive.

She broke down, sitting on the floor... crying.... she whispered, "It's... over..... I am free...." She could feel a huge burden going off her body, like she was lighter... like the pain in her heart was free.... she was free from it...

She whispered in crying voice, "Papa... It's our.. justice.... our justice.... I miss you.... I promised... I won.... I am free...."

Her sinner whispered in deep corners of her heart, "Yea.... finally free...."

She stared at the dead face touching her face, reminding herself.. that it was over... finally it was over.... the suffering that started when she was rebellious teen, started by her one mistake .... which caused her loneliness, pain and anguish... the path with had her heart bleed was over... it was finally over...

She killed that Monster.....

But she didn't stayed there for long, She got up taking her hand bag, she pulled all the cash and jewelry she carried that time. She rushed to the door, leaving... but her feet stopped....

She turned back to Alberto's lifeless body, soon she was pouring alcohol on Alberto and the bed... she threw the lighter on it.... she rushed to the other room, Seth was standing near the desk in his room.... he appeared little off... His face was red, he was trembling... and was sweating....

But Silvia didn't cared or noticed at that moment. She took Seth's hand and said, "come baby... we need go..."

She heard Seth, "Mom....."

Silvia said almost losing it, "Seth!!!... let's go..." she wanted to leave before the smoke detector go off. She saw Alberto's guards near the elevator, she gulped.

Silvia said as she got in the elevator, "Seth... let's get you some soup from the buffet... is the stomach ache better?...."

She noticed the guard let her go alone, because it was just matter of few floors, there were no one to question her. She was so thankful that gun had silencer in it.... or... situation could have been different....

same night day,

In the police station bathroom, it was around 3 in the morning. Silvia sat to Seth's level as she said, "Don't.... Don't speak any word.... if they.. they ask about Alberto never answer anything...."

She hated that she fell under suspicious eyes of an officer, she barely got down the taxi on an unfamiliar road in the city.... but the officer noticed blood stains on her dress and her distress... and the child, who was in terror....

Silvia clearly knew they thought she had took the child from somewhere, .... she knew this rush was too much for Seth... but she had no other way.....

Seth asked hesitant, "But.... Dad..."

Silvia almost screamed, "No!... you have no Dad... You are my son, I am single mother... you never seen your Dad.... I am your mother Silvia Green....Your name is Seth Green..." Her anxiety was all over her face.

Seth tighten his tiny fest as looked at his mother, Silvia said, "What is your name?"

Seth whispered, "Seth... Green..."

Silvia nodded, and looked around the empty bathroom, she made up reason that Seth wanted to use bathroom. She asked, "And..."

Seth whispered, ".... Seth Green..... I ..only have Mom..... Mom's name... is Silvia Green..."Silvia nodded.

She said holding Seth's shoulder, "Baby... it's for our good... for us...... Mom is going to protect us... If they ask, tell them you were here for vacation... other than that... don't answer any question... especially about Alberto... ok... you don't know anyone named Alberto..."

Seth was in fears and his tears showed it, He said, "O...Ok... mom...."

Silvia said hurriedly, "If they.... keep asking questions tell them, you want your mom...REMEMBER DON'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS...."

Seth nod, Silvia said, "No matter what happen, mom loves you... she will be always beside you..."