Episode-57

Episode-57

Silvia's POV:

Next day,

I was arranging the flower on the table for Seth's birthday, it's just 3 of us like always. Alberto me and Seth.... who else can come and cause fuss?.... anyways it's about security.....

But I wish Seth could have normal birthday and friends... only friends he has is Alberto's guards at the mansion.....

Alberto sat down with Seth, as Seth complained, "I wanted to see movie... but I was so sleepy..."

Alberto said, "Your loss boy... we watched the movie without you..." I tried to avoid this talk.

Seth looked at us annoyed saying, "Really... not fair... but what movie?..."

Alberto looked at me, I was already red. Alberto answered, "I don't remember the name... but had lot of action in it.... lot of action..." I wanted to throw the vase on his head... I swear..

Seth asked, "Mom... what movie... I want to know..."

I said, "I don't remember.... I was asleep... I don't like action movies..."

I heard Alberto say, "Too bad... I love action though..." I glared at him a little, but I just got his smirk.

Alberto got busy on his phone, Seth was looking at his birthday cake waiting for Alberto.

This bastard, he can't even pause his dirty work on Seth's birthday. He can never stop blood shade....

I heard Alberto saying on the phone, "Yea... collect the shipment... and kill anyone who comes in between...."

Alberto ended the call and sat near me, I lighted the candles as I said, "Finally Seth is going to be 13... god!!.. you were like this tiny yesterday..."

I heard Seth say, "No... I was not..." I chuckled with him.

Alberto said, "now... let's cut the cake...."

I sang happy birthday as Seth cut the cake, I fed him little, messing his hair a little.

I said, "Now.... even thought ... you got lot of gifts... this is from Mom..." I passed him his gift.

Seth opened it hurriedly, he saw his favorite toy car, he was excited. I can see all over his face. He showed it Alberto telling everything great about it.

Seth hugged me saying, "Mom!!!!!... Thank you!!!.. I love you Mom!!!"

I embraced him tighter as I said, "I love you the most...."

Soon Alberto was testing the toy car with Seth, I heard him say, "When you get little older... I will get you real sports car..."

Seth said excitedly, "really!!!!..."

I hope that day never comes....

Soon Alberto gave a wooden box to Seth, he said, "you will like it...."

I sat there having the food, when I noticed Seth was holding a gun. My feet were trembling, I noticed the excitement and amusement in Seth's eyes.... the proud expression Alberto has...

I swear, every second was like a day to me.....it was more painful to watch this.

Alberto said to Seth, "I knew you were talking guards gun.... why not get you yours.... anyways... I was thinking to get you trained back home..."

Seth said, "Thanks!!!!... you are the best!!!!... I always wanted my own!!!!.... thanks dad!!!"

My heart was beating miles in fear, of losing my son....... Losing him.... like seeing him as Alberto.....

I said, "But...Seth is too young..."

Alberto looked at me, he said, "He can handle it..."

I said, "But..." I noticed Alberto's sharpen eyes.

I said, "What if... he misfires... or it hurts him.... it will leave life time damage...."

Alberto said, "he will be fine.... My people are skilled..."

I said, "No... I don't trust them, I don't want to see Seth hurt!..."

Alberto looked at me little angry, I said, "Only.... Only... if it will be you who trains him.... you or no one.... and you have to promise... Seth's safety is priority..."

Alberto said to Seth, "Your mother is going to turn you into this soft cake..."

Alberto turned to me, "Fine.... and I know... he will be better than me...."

No.... I will not let my son learn gun.... I have no going back now.... I have no time to spare..... I am already little late...

Alberto has to go..... even if it's Seth's birthday.... Alberto has to die!!!!

Author's POV:

Alberto walked out of bathroom, he went to the vanity searching for something. He heard footsteps, the door closing... but he knew who it was.

He recognized the heel sounds, He turned to Silvia saying, "Have you seen my watch?" His words died in his mouth seeing the view.

Silvia was pointing gun at him the same gun he got for Seth, her eyes were showing pure hate. Like the vengeance she was craving was floating in her eyes, and dropping down her tears.