Book 2

DARKER THAN LOVE
BOOK 2

PREVIEW

He grabbed her jaw as he warned, "Are you up for giving up your life for his?.... remember, it's life time deal......" His fingers were trying have grip over her smooth skin, tinting her skin in scarlet.

Her eyes were in tears, she looked at the kid at gun point then turned to the ruthless man himself, She whispered, "Leave him.... however he offended you.... I will pay the price...."

Seth smirked at this stupid girl, he said, "So, everything you have will me on my mercy.... Your life, your death, tears, pain... everything will me my will.... only death will be escape..."

She was fearful, trembling, she still said to herself, "I have to one to cry for me.... but this kid has..... If that monster wants life, then it must be some as useless as me...."

She turned to the kid as she said, "Daniel.... go back... never mention this to anyone.... you never came here.... go!"

Seth warned, "I haven't allowed him to..."His eyes showed his anger, and thrust for pain.

She begged, "I am will to give my life.... just let that kid go... Please Sir....."

She whispered to herself I don't know what I walked into... but.... I have no way but to face....

Seth warned with a deadly smirk, "Now... Your life is mine.... forever....."g

Click on my profile for the story