Episode-3

Episode-3

Silvia's POV:

I looked Alberto and his gun is on my head, my eyes went wide, my eyes are flooding with tears. He is going to kill me, when my son is in his arms. He realized my lie... I looked at Seth, as I considered this is the last time I am seeing him.

Alberto smirked and said, "Not you, Silvia..." he moved his gun to the door, and I turned to it, I saw my stepbrother Keith.

Keith stood there shocked and in fear, I said, "Keith go to your room... please Alberto... he has nothing to do with this... please..."

Alberto looked at me and said, "then... I give you 5 minutes, grab whatever you want for yourself and Seth, you are going back..." No... I can't... I can't go back...

Alberto said, "or you know you have family to lose..." no... I lost my father because of him, I can't let my mother's family die. I got up pulling a bag and keeping diapers, clothes and anything I can grab in mean time.

I said to Keith in between, "Go.... sleep... don't worry... just leave.." Keith said looking at Alberto and then me, "Sis... I..." I heard a gunshot, Keith flinched that he fell back, the bullet went into the wall. I looked at Alberto as he smirked, Seth was crying because of the sounds. I hate Alberto at this moment, more than before. Alberto patted Seth's with the hand still holding the gun. he said, "Come on, my tiger, you are braver than this... looks like your mom raised you on marshmallows forgetting you are tiger." I kept my eyes on Alberto expressionlessly.

Alberto said to Keith, "No one will help... go and sleep like a little lamb you are...." Keith looked at me and I said screaming, "Just go..." Keith ran to his room. I continued packing my stuff with Seth's things. I can just hope for the best.

1 hour later, I was in private plane, flying to his private island, my hell. When I escaped to America I was in Colombia... he took me there for some business of his, and then he went to deal with some enemies, then I got to know he was dead. I took advantage of this and ran way. But if I stay in the island then I have no escape..... I looked at Seth who was sleeping on the bed, Yes, Alberto has everything... every single thing anyone can imagine about luxury. ... but I am worried that Seth will become like Alberto... ..

I touched Seth's tiny hand, when I heard, "We will be there in 5 hours... he will be fine.. anyways he is sleeping." Alberto was close to the bed, I whispered, "it's his first flight.... So..."

Alberto chuckled and he pulled my chin to face him, he said, "You got thin... I though after pregnancy you would be little thick..." How can he say that? I was recovering from the depression he caused me. he affected me mentally physically.... He was in my every nightmare... he is my nightmare.

I heard Seth's little cries, I turned to Seth, he stink. I whispered, "Diapers..." I turned to Alberto and said, "My bag... he needs to change...."

Alberto said, "I will send it..." he walked out of the room, I looked at Seth and I am thankful that he cried at the right time.

5 hour later, we landed. I was walking behind Alberto, Seth was in my arms sleeping soundly. I got in the car to the huge mansion he has in middle of the island. I am in the prison again.