Episode-21

Episode-21

Silvia's POV:

Alberto looked at me his grin grew wider, he walks to me and sat beside me... I didn't had guts to move, his hand touched my head and I flinched as I FEAR him the most.

Alberto's face showed satisfaction, he said, "Now... I missed this.." he missed what?....

Alberto said, "Doc... tell her what happened to her?"

The doctor hesitated but said, "Ma'am.... you..." Alberto's hands were moving down my neck to my waist... he was shamelessly touching me over my clothes.

The Doctor said, "You were in sleep like state because of some trauma... like you couldn't do anything... a long sleep..."

Alberto said, "Enough... and get out..." the doctor obeyed him.

But I kept thinking about what doctor said long sleep... how long.... It was not clear enough to understand.

I heard Alberto, "Bring Seth..."

I turned to Alberto then at the door, Alberto made me look at him as he grabbed my chin harshly. He moved close to me and I felt him crashing his lips on mine and then those brutal teeth of his bite into my lower lip.. I grasped as I tried to pull away..

he let me pull away, he said, "Your struggles

he let me pull away, he said, "Your struggles..."

He chuckled and sai, "You bear my son... slept with me.... I f*cked you whenever I pleased... what are you saving, babe.." I decide to stay silent... I don't want to be tormented and I want to see my Seth.

After few minutes I heard baby sounds. I tried to get up but I couldn't stand properly... I made it to the floor.

Alberto chuckled, he grabbed my arm and made me sit again... my legs were numb... but I think I can walk.... it's just little weird...

I saw Martha bringing a baby in her arm.. she passed the baby to Alberto and walked out closing the door.

This baby is familiar but... but he is bigger than Seth.

I asked Alberto, "Alberto... bring Seth... please"

Alberto smirked and said, "He is Seth Alberto Morris..." I am stunned... Seth.. but this baby is standing on his feet as he hold into Alberto, he has teeth too... Seth is just 3 months old...

Alberto said, "You were living dead for 7 months... He almost 10 months old now..." I looked at Seth... he was trying to take steps on his own.... I was tears...me.. Living dead..... so this is what doctor meant..

I pulled the baby to me and pulled his shirt up to check, I was in tears

I pulled the baby to me and pulled his shirt up to check, I was in tears... the baby was crying but I lifted his shirt to find the mole same as Seth...

Alberto kept laughing on my actions... heartless beast... I remember another birthmark.... Seth has little dark patch on his white skin on his thigh... I checked it too... and he is indeed my Seth...

I embracedhim and couldn't help but sob... I lost this time because of this monster and he is laughing on it.

Seth was crying still being in my arms, I kissed his head. Seth was trying to move away from me.... I made him sit in front of me and said, "BABY.... momma is here... please don't cry...."

Seth crawled to Alberto and hugged him as he got in his lap by himself. Seth was burying his face into Alberto's chest as Alberto supported him.

what... is.... happening..

Alberto said, "Feeling bad baby.... he forgot you in 7 months..." He did... he forgot me...

Alberto added, "You were a lifeless doll for him... now you started talking and moving.... it must be terrifying for our son." he mocked.

I glared at Alberto, I said, "Give me Seth... he will be fine... he knows me... I am his mother... please Alberto.... please..."

Alberto laughed and Seth looked at Alberto.. Alberto said, "Look, boy... your mother is begging... then she should properly..."

Seth smiled innocently seeing Alberto's smile... he don't know he is smiling on my weakness.

I said, "Please... please... let me hold him.... I beg you" I cried out.

Alberto said, "clean yourself... I hate dirty things revolving around me... and Seth doesn't like dirt either.." Alberto walked out with Seth ignoring me... I closed my eyes letting the tears fall... I can not do anything.... I am so useless...