Chapter 18: Divine Beast Vah Rudania, Part 3

"Rhia?! Rhia!" Dori called. Rhiannon opened her eyes to see she was hanging upside down over a large dark pit. "Where the heck are we?!" she gasped. "I told you this would happen!" she looked over to see the male Zora she had talked to, "I warned you about them!"

"Please! I just want to go home!" Koli cried, "For Hylia's sake, have mercy on us!"

"Where are we?" Rhiannon asked. "The Flank of Eldin!" Koli replied, "We're doomed! We're going to be their food!"

Rhiannon looked down at the pit to see a pair of Moblins with dark goo on their shoulders. One of their eyes was replaced by a large yellow eye, which she noticed was the same one that the Bokoblin she encountered in the Great Plateau had. "What's wrong with those monsters?!" Dori gasped, "Why do they look this way?!"

"Beats me!" Koli said, "I just wanna go home!"

"I have no time for this!" Rhiannon bellowed, "I have to go appease Divine Beast Vah Rudania!"

"Ya said somethin' up there, princess?" an orange Goron asked. "All of you are committing a crime against the Crown of Hyrule!" Rhiannon bellowed. "Bah! Shut up!" the orange Goron said, "Yer parents aren't here to protect you!"

"You son of a--" before Rhiannon could finish her curse, the ropes were suddenly lowered. Dori looked up to see another Goron holding the rope. "Oops!" he laughed, "Slippery hands!"

Rhiannon looked back down at the two Moblins. They roared louder than a regular Moblin would do, making her nervous. "Grandfather," she whispered, "if you can somehow hear me, I ask for your help. Please, listen to my prayers."

A gust of air then made her open her eyes again. From the distance, she saw a red glow that began coming closer and closer. "G-Grandfather?" she gasped. Whatever she was looking at, it made the Moblins underneath her nervous. "Oh, once I get down from here I will kick your butt until next century, bozo!" Dori hissed, her angry remarks being covered by Koli's loud sobbing and the Zora man's begs for mercy. Rhiannon turned over to the red glow again, the closer it got the more details she could see. "Dori! What is that?" she asked. Dori turned her head in the direction Rhiannon was looking in. "Oh my Goddess!" she gasped "I can't believe my eyes!"

"Oi, Dave!" a light brown Goron called, "Let's leave! Barron, let them go! Dinraal is coming!"

"Dinraal?" Rhiannon gasped, "W-Wait! Don't leave us here!"

"Have fun becoming dragon food, kids!" Barron laughed, letting the rope go. The foursome fell into the pit, trying to shield themselves from the Moblins by hiding behind Rhiannon. "We have to get out of here!" she commanded. "Rhia! I think there's no escape!" Dori cried as they were cornered by the Moblins. Before the monsters could attack, they looked up to see a large dragon flying above them. Fireballs began flying off the dragon's scales, falling on the monsters and making them burst violently into flames. Rhiannon, Dori, Koli, and the Zora man gasped as they watched the dragon pass by, then float back into the sunset sky. "Dinraal..." Dori gasped, "I can't believe I saw him in person..."

"You know about that dragon?" Rhiannon asked. "The Red Spirit of Fire," Dori explained, "the Guardian of the Spring of Power. Dinraal represents the Triforce of Power. No one has seen Dinraal in the modern age, the only recorded witness has been Champion Link.""My father?!" Rhiannon gasped. "Dinraal works with Eldin, God of Power," Dori continued, "they say there are two more dragons, Farosh and Naydra, who work with the gods of Courage and Wisdom."