Chapter 39: Rhiannon's Lullaby, Part 2

"We have to keep moving," Link commanded, "the more we move, the less likely we will be to run into Ratna."

"Where are we going?" Rhiannon asked, "Are we going back to Hateno Village?"

"No," Link answered, "we're not safe there. Remember the message written in blood a few days back?"

Rhiannon, Dori, Tulin, and Koli nodded at the same time. "There is a high chance Ratna and the Yiga Clan wrote it, they know we are hiding there," Link continued, "we can't go back if she's hunting down Dori, we have to keep moving until we make a plan to protect her."

"We should go to the Flight Range," Tulin suggested, "I think we can be safe there."

Rhiannon and Link exchanged looks, then nodded. Later that afternoon, the remaining members of the RhiGang arrived at the Flight Range, which was empty now that Divine Beast Vah Medoh was no longer a threat. "Brr..." Koli shivered, "It's so cold!"

"I'm not relaxed at all," Rhiannon said, "knowing that Ratna is after Dori has me tense."

"She's after me because she's after you, Rhia," Dori sighed, rubbing her hands together and then placing them over a gentle fire, "she wants to squeeze the information out of me. If I'm honest with you, I don't even know what your weaknesses are. You never told me."

"I keep my weaknesses a secret," Rhiannon sighed. "I know them," Daron said, making everyone look at him, "I know what your weaknesses are, princess. Your eyesight is one of them."

"Oh, yeah," Rhiannon sighed, "what else do you know?"

Daron nodded his head towards Link. "Me?" he asked. "My father's not one of my weaknesses," Rhiannon said. "You do have a spot soft for him, Rhia," Dori added, "you risked your own life to save him from Ganon's control."

"Because he's my father," Rhiannon said, "wouldn't you guys do the same?"

"Not me," Dori scoffed, "my father is a no-good, lazy, stupid, gross son of a–you know what, I'm not even going to start."

"I grew up without a father," Daron added, "my mother raised me on her own."

"Explains a lot," Tulin chuckled. "Wait just a second," Rhiannon said, "how do you know my weaknesses, Daron?"

"My most sincere apologies, Your Highness," Daron chuckled awkwardly, "my obsession with you was just that strong. I deeply, truly apologize."

"Raised without a father," Koli snickered towards Tulin. "General Link, Princess Rhiannon," Daron said, "I am willing to sacrifice myself in Dori's place. If there is someone that Ratna wants, it is me."

"I mean, puh-lease!" Rhiannon giggled, "My only weakness is my near-sightedness! What's Ratna going to do, stand very far away from me?"

"You just said you keep your weaknesses a secret!" Dori exclaimed, "Are you telling us you only have one weakness?"

"You think it's not embarrassing for me to be near-sighted?" Rhiannon answered, "Nobody has to know that I'm blind as a bat! ...Also, I guess I care about you guys..."

"Something is coming to me," Link said, standing up, "I think I have a plan."

"You do?" Rhiannon asked. "Daron knows Rhiannon's weaknesses but Dori does not," he answered, "Ratna thinks Dori knows Rhiannon's weaknesses because she is her best friend, but something tells me she does not know about Daron's past obsession."

"Where are you going with this, father?!" Rhiannon inquired anxiously, "Are you saying we should use Dori as bait to lure Ratna in?"

"Exactly," Link said, "she wants to know your weaknesses, but Dori is clueless about them. On the other hand, Daron knows everything about you. If we lure her towards Dori, we can use the element of surprise and ambush her!"