Volume 1, Ch. 1: Beacon Academy's N7 Commander

~Emerald Forest Cliffside~
*Narrator POV*

On the cliffside of the Emerald Forest, the beginning of the Initiation for Beacon Academy, we find Headmaster Ozpin, a middle-aged man with silver hair and thin brown eyes. He wears shaded glass spectacles with a small, purple cross-shaped pin on a cowl around his neck. His initial outfit consisted of an unzipped black suit over a buttoned green vest and shirt. Also wore long, dark green pants with black trouser shoes. His main accessories were his cane, and his most frequent accessory, his coffee mug with the Beacon Academy symbol on the side as it is filled with coffee 100% of the time. Ozpin looks over the forest as the initiation continues and drinks his coffee.

"Our last pair has been formed, sir." Ozpin turns to his right and took notice by the Headmistress of Beacon Academy, Professor Glynda Goodwitch. Prof. Goodwitch appears as a middle-age woman with very-light blonde hair tied in a bun with a curl hanging down the right side of her face. Her eyes are a bright green as she wears a thin ovular glasses and has dangling teal earrings that match the hanging pendant on her collar. Prof. Goodwitch wears a white long-sleeved, pleated top with a wide keyhole neckline and gauntlet cuffs that flare in pleats at the wrist. Her lower half is covered by a black high-waisted pencil skirt with bronze buttons and black fading into brown stockings. She wears black boots with brown heels as her cape is purple on the inside, while black on the outside and is shaped into flames with arrow points Additionally, a row of diamond-shaped bronze beads were on the back with an emblem of a tiara was above said beads, as her personal symbol. 

"Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren. Poor boy, I can't possibly imagine those two getting along. Still he's probably off than Miss Nikos. I don't care what his transcripts say. That Jaune fellow is not ready for this level of combat. I guess we'll find out soon enough." Glynda reports as she turns off her scroll and begins to walk away. "At their current pace, they should reach the temple within just a few minutes. Speaking of which, what did you use as relics this year? Professor Ozpin?"

Glynda was given silence as Ozpin was watching the interaction between Weiss Schnee and Ruby Rose until something of more interest was caught on Camera 5F. Ozpin turned his attention to the camera feed and saw something unlike anything in his years as Headmaster. "Glynda, take a look at Camera 5F and tell me what you see."

Glynda opens her scroll and looks over at Camera 5F.

"I don't se- What the?" Glynda surprisingly says. As she watches the camera feed and sees three Beowolves being thrown around like ragdolls as the rest were being lifted into the air by a black and silver black hole. The said black hole exploded into a massive bomb after it reacts to a silver shockwave. Not only that, but some of the Beowolves were turned into stone and shattered afterwards with a powerful slam. "What in the name of Oum is happening? What semblance is this?"

"It's not a semblance. It's the Silver Eyes, but Ms. Rose isn't capable of the power yet. Hm... Who else has Silver Eyes? The other power is unknown to me, but has silver all around it. Curious." Ozpin says as he watches the current fight happening. Glynda is in awe and puzzled by the individual fighting the Grimm.

"Just who is fighting the Grimm?" Glynda questions as she taps a few buttons and finds the individual responsible, but it wasn't what Glynda was expecting. "Prof. Ozpin, I found who's fighting the Grimm."

Ozpin leans over and looks at the individual as the two Professors watch the individual taking on the seemingly never-ending horde of Grimm and prevailing.

"Whoever this is. He seems to know combat inside and out. He is definitely no stranger to it. Hm? This is interesting." Ozpin says as he watches the individual fight and activates a protective layer of iron around him and breaks off the stingers of Death Stalkers. "Two semblances? That is rare."