Volume 2, Ch. 7: Passion and Forgiveness {🍋}

~Beacon Academy~
*Narrator POV*

Three days. Three days since the events that unfurled during Teams RWBY and NMDY's investigation on the connection between Roman Torchwick and the White Fang. Each group were able to get some information, but it later became a battle with Roman in a stolen Atlesian Paladin and a later eruption between (Y/N) and Yang regarding (Y/N) having affiliation with Neo. (Y/N) blew up at Yang while leaving the scene and hasn't returned to Beacon since. For the groups, they were in mixed emotions. Team SPRD were concerned about the relationship between the three siblings as Miranda tried to get into contact with (Y/N), but with no luck. Team JNPR heard about what happened and were worried for (Y/N). Jaune was worried about his friend as were Nora and Ren, but Pyrrha was especially worried and hasn't performed the best as of late. With Team NMDY, were missing their leader and friend. Garrus has been comforting Ruby as much as he can as well as Grunt for Yang but hasn't been as successful. Tali and Liara were missing their boyfriend and were getting very concerned about his location. Now, with Team RWBY, this team was having the worst of it. Ruby cried for days since her brother suddenly left and hoped he would return the next day but hasn't while saddening the girl even more.  Weiss was in worry and concern whether or not she would see (Y/N) again so she could confess to him. Blake hardly spoke to anyone since she last seen (Y/N) and she's tried looking more into the White Fang and Roman but couldn't concentrate without (Y/N) missing. Yang, well, she was still upset about (Y/N) knowing about Neo, but she felt guilty accusing her brother affiliating with Neo and felt ashamed she should have taken into effect how (Y/N) felt about the situation. Ozpin, on the other hand, has noticed the dire turn his teams have taken, and immediately went into searching for (Y/N) through the various cameras around Vale.

"Where are you, Cmdr. Rose?" Ozpin asked himself while going through the cameras. "Your friends needs you, as well as your teams and loved ones. You are needed more than ever."

All the while, Sun Wukong heard about what happened and watched the four teams with Neptune and they couldn't bear to see their friends in such a shape.

"Nep, we got to do something," Sun told his teammate.

"Yeah, I agree, but what can we do?" Neptune asked Sun.

"Hmm... Let's go out and look for (Y/N). We'll get Scarlet and Sage to help," Sun suggested as it surprised Neptune. "What are you looking at me like that for?

"Are you the same Sun?" Neptune asked. "Normally you would try ditching us and do whatever."

"True, but look at them," Sun agreed while gesturing to the four teams. "They need (Y/N), and frankly, we should have been with them fighting Roman instead of eating at the noodle shop."

"Okay, that we can agree on, but where can we even begin looking for (Y/N)?" Neptune asked as Sun thought to himself.

"Okay, look, tell Sage and Scarlet to meet us near the Bullheads. We are on a rest period, so we have at least an hour to look for (Y/N) before class starts again." Sun told Neptune as he heads over to the Bullheads. As Sun waited for his team to arrive, Sun was thinking about ideas where his teammates should look, but his thoughts were interrupted by Neptune calling him out.

"Sun, I got Scarlet and Sage." Neptune called out to Sun. As Team SSSN came together, Scarlet David, a man with red hair, as a complete undercut, that came down over his right eye, while his left eye had several red markings. Scarlet had a red military pelisse-like jacket hanging over his left side while having a white sleeveless shirt and light gray pants underneath with long, brown, laced boots. The other member, Sage Ayana, a teenage boy with dark skin and gold eyes and sage green hair while appearing to have tattoos of wings on his chest and roman numerals on his neck. Sage wore a white long coat with asymmetrical sleeves, a green wing design similar to his tattoos and wore no undershirt. His jacket had a golden pauldron on his right shoulder while his left cuff was golden and wearing black pants holstered by a white belt with a gold buckle.