Volume 2, Ch. 13: NO BRAKES!!!

~Within Mountain Glenn Caves~
*Narrator POV*

Within the caves, more or less the railway system underneath Mountain Glenn, we find Ruby Rose thrown onto the ground by Roman Torchwick while Garrus was held down by members of the White Fang. As Ruby was thrown, Roman laughs while enjoying the moment.

"Wow, you are much more manageable without that oversized gardening tool of yours," Roman taunts Ruby. Ruby growls as she gets up and tries to attack Roman, but he sidesteps out of the way and Ruby falls onto the ground. Roman laughs once again. "Ya know, Perry, I really did need this!"

The one called Perry gives Roman a thumbs up in agreement as Roman laughs. This in return makes Garrus upset as he struggles to get out.

"Leave her alone, Roman!" Garrus shouts but gets punched by Perry.

"Quiet you walking carapace!" Perry tells Garrus.

"Really? That's the best insult you come up with?" Garrus questions as he spits on Perry. "Humans, I know, come up with better insults than that."

This infuriates Perry as he goes over and was about to punch Garrus again.

"Perry, he's only getting a reaction out of you. Don't listen to him," Roman told Perry and he backs off. "But seriously, how'd you find this place, Red? If you won't talk, then maybe that walking exoskeleton will, hm?"

Ruby growls, but even more when Garrus was threatened, and used her semblance to escape Roman. Roman looks around while briefly startled.

"Whoa!" Roman said startled until he looked behind him and saw Ruby trying to head to the exit. Roman flips his cane around and fires the handle at Ruby which gets caught on her hood allowing Roman to reel her back. "I see you've got some tricks up your sleeve! Let me make this clear: We're not through here yet!"

Garrus tried getting free once again but gets punched by Perry once again. However, this time Garrus whipped his head around and clamped his jaws onto Perry's arm causing it to bleed. Perry shouted in pain and tried punching Garrus off. Even the two faunus holding Garrus were attempting to pull him off. Garrus finally did get ripped off, but Perry had a seriously nasty gash on his arm.

"Sweet mighty Ohm, Perry..." Roman groaned after seeing the state of Perry's arm. "Get that cleaned. Who knows what virus he ha--"

An explosion goes off near the exit and Roman groans by the interruption.

"Oh, what the?" Roman said annoyed. "Perry, if you can send some of the boys to take care of that, I'm kind of in the middle of something."

Perry nods while gripping his bleeding arm, and was about to leave until another explosion goes off one second after the first.

"WHAT is going on here?!" Roman shouted even more annoyed. A third explosion goes off and multiple White Fang came running around the corner, while some were firing off. Roman looks closer as well as Ruby and Garrus until they see Oobleck, WBY, Liara, Tali, Grunt, Urz and Zwei following after the White Fang. Much to Roman's annoyance, but it gave Ruby and Garrus the moment to escape. Ruby jumps onto Roman's shoulders and pulls his hat down over his eyes while jumping over to one of the White Fang holding Garrus and kicked her out of the way. Garrus quickly stood up and headbutted the other White Fang.

"Thank, Ruby," Garrus thanked Ruby. "We better hurry back to the others... NOW!"

Ruby agreed and ran with Garrus down the tracks.

"RAGH! Somebody kill them!" Roman shouted as he fired his cane. Members of the White Fang followed in suit until they were interrupted by a Nova slam by (Y/N) from above. Roman and the White Fang flew around for a bit until the dust cleared and Roman saw (Y/N). "Well, shit... First Red, then Carapace, now, Tin Man?! This day just keeps getting better!"