Volume 2, Ch.1: Best Day(s) Ever {🍋}

LightninNelly73: Hey guys, for a reminder, and warning to some, some chapters and parts of this story will have lemons and will be indicated in the Chapter Title with "{🍋}" sign and a "LEMON WARNING" phrase. Without further ado, let's get this new Volume started.

~Beacon Academy, NMDY Dorm~
*Commander (Y/N) Rose POV*

It has been roughly two weeks since the dock warehouse incident with Roman and the White Fang. It's hard to believe from what Roman said. "Going on a business venture together." That's a bit hard to believe, but from what I heard from Ruby telling me from her first encounter with Roman, and the chains of dust robberies, both Roman and the White Fang are up to something. With the amount of dust they've been stealing, what they're planning has to be big.

Anyways, my thoughts have come around to the night Shepard, Miranda, Wrex, and Vega showed up, and the meeting with Headmaster Ozpin.

~Flashback Two Weeks Ago~

Since the whole fiasco at the docks, I was with Team NMDY with Shepard, Miranda, Wrex, and Vega as we stood in front of Headmaster Ozpin and Professor Goodwitch. As we walked in, I swore I saw a sudden blush on Professor Goodwitch and followed her gaze and it lands on Shepard. I had an immediate "shipping" thought, but I remembered Shepard's relationship with Ashley. Makes me wonder if she made it somehow.

"Ah, Cmdr. Rose," Prof. Ozpin spoke to me. "I see more from the other universe have made their way here. Introductions are in order."

Professor Ozpin stood up from his chair, with coffee mug in hand with cane, and introduced himself.

"I am Professor Ozpin, Headmaster of Beacon Academy," Prof. Ozpin introduced himself. "And this is Glynda Goodwitch, the Headmistress of Beacon Academy."

"Hello everyone," Prof. Goodwitch greeted everyone. "As Professor Ozpin has said, I am the Headmistress of Beacon Academy."

John steps forward which made Prof. Goodwitch blush more. If John wasn't with Ashley, I definitely ship those two together.

"Commander John Shepard." John spoke.

"Miranda Lawson, Ex-Cerberus Operative." Miranda replied.

"Urdnot Wrex." Wrex spoke up.

"Lieutenant Commander James Vega, Systems Alliance Marine." James spoke.

"I'm sure (Y/N) told you about where we're from?" Shepard asked Prof. Ozpin.

"Yes, he has," Prof. Ozpin replied as he takes a sip of his coffee. "Plus, we know about the Reapers."

The room, again, went silent at the mention about the Reapers.

"But I assure you," Prof. Ozpin reassured. "Normally people should know about the Reapers, I agree, but we must keep the information secret, especially from Atlas and General Ironwood."

"Atlas? Who's General Ironwood?" Miranda asked.

"You can say that Atlas is the main military force on Remnant, but it's more spread thin in my opinion," I replied to Miranda. "Their leader, General James Ironwood, means well, but he'd steal any and all technology for their own gain. More than for the citizens."

"Not much of a General." Wrex said.

"True, but James is a good man," Prof. Ozpin says. "But he tends to overdo most situations with force."

"I feel like that's an understatement." I spoke. 

"You aren't wrong about that." Prof. Goodwitch agreed with me.