Volume 3, Ch. 2: A Wintery Meeting

{09/29/22} Message from LightninNelly73) I decided to skip the episode with JNPR and SSSN's matches because I was feeling lazy and such... Now onto the fateful meeting with Winter Schnee.

~Amity Colosseum~
*Commander (Y/N) Rose POV*

After the interesting matches of JNPR and SSSN, but I saw Sun give Blake, my Kitten, a two-finger gun salute with a wink. I felt pissed when he did that.

"Oh, he is so getting a lesson from me," I thought to myself after that gesture. "He knows Blake is with me. That's strike one for him."

I was shaken from my thoughts by Liara who noticed my expression.

"Relax, (Y/N)," Liara said to me, which she did calm me down a bit, but I was still pissed. "Sun is... well... I don't quite have the word for him, but he's an idiot."

"Couldn't have said it better myself," I agreed with Liara and we, meaning myself, NMDY, and SPRD, walked around the colosseum until we ran into Yang and Blake, but no Weiss or Ruby. "Yang, Blakey, where's Ruby and Weiss?"

Yang and Blake looked behind them then around.

"Huh, they were right behind us." Yang replied as she scratched her head.

"I think they ran to Beacon's docking bay," Blake replies with her idea. "I saw Weiss look up and she was gone, with Ruby following."

"Thanks, Blakey," I thanked her and pecked her cheek, giving Blake an apparent blush showing. "John, you can take care of this, right?"

"Yeah, I got this. Go on." John replied and left with Vega and Wrex, but Miranda came over and pecked my lips before leaving. I smirked and shook my head.

"Grunt, Tali, go with Blake and Yang for now," I told Grunt and Tali as they nod in agreement and left with Blake and Yang. Leaving just me, Liara, and Garrus. "All right, let's go see what Weiss and Ruby are doing at the ports."

With that said, the three of us left to Beacon's docking port to see what was going on.

~Beacon Academy, Docking Bay, Dusk~
*Ruby Rose POV*

After Weiss ran out of the colosseum, I chased after her and found ourselves back at Beacon and now we were running towards the docking bay. Weiss was acting very weird, not weird as when she gets around Big Brother. I tried keeping up to pace with her, but she was running faster than I was, and she's wearing heels! How is she going faster than me in heels?!

"Weiss, what is the big deal?!" I tried asking her until she stopped, and she had the biggest smile on her face, similar to the one she makes when she's around Big Brother. "Who is it? Who is "she?!""

"Winter..." Was all I got from Weiss until I looked where she was looking, and I saw who I think she called "Winter," and she looked like an older Weiss.

"Wait..." I said softly until getting the idea. "Your sister? Didn't you mention your sister to Big Brother before?"

"Yes, a couple times, and I have spoken about him when I wrote letters to Winter." Weiss replied, but still stared at her sister.

"Did you tell her about you and Big Brother being together, or no?" I asked.

"Umm... I haven't," Weiss replied and I was surprised. "What? I didn't have time to write a letter about our relationship."

"Okay... That makes sense..." I replied getting the idea with all that's been happening. That was until I saw Weiss cup around her mouth.

"Winter!" Weiss called out to her sister, and she turned towards us. As she did, Weiss and I ran over to Winter and stopped in front of her. "Winter! I'm so happy to see you!"