Volume 2, Ch. 6: A Hiccup while Painting

~Professor Port's Classroom~
*Commander (Y/N) Rose POV*

It's been a couple days since we, myself, NMDY, and RWBY, decided to take matters into our own hands and try to uncover the plot that's between the White Fang and Roman. We were in Professor Port's class waiting for the class to end while listening to Professor Port's... eh um... "lesson." Which became more of "rada rada" or "huh ma drah" or somewhere along the line of that. My team and I were paying attention for what seemed to be hours on end before the bell finally rang as Port was getting to the conclusion.

"And then I..." Professor Port tried to finish but heard the bell going off. "Oh uh... Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to the story will have to wait. Until next time."

I got up with my team as we left the classroom followed by RWBY.

"As much as I respect Professor Port," I began. "His "lessons" don't seem to help much. I even record what he says just to understand the "lesson" he's trying to teach. If anything, he's more suited for teaching combat class or at least be a combat assistant. No offense to Glynda, she's one hell of a combat instructor."

"True, but Ozpin chose him to be the Grimm Studies Professor for a reason." Liara said her piece. We entered RWBY's dorm as we began equipping ourselves for our recon/information gathering. 

Ruby was tying her laces on her boot on her new outfit she called "Slayer." Which had a long-sleeve, light gray shirt with black belted cuffs near the end of the sleeves. Over the gray shirt was black pinafore with two vertical lines of red stitching that resembled a corset's lacing. Ruby had a red skirt with a large clack print of her emblem on the side with a black tulle underneath. Her stockings and boots were the same minus the red trimmings on the boots.

I looked over at Weiss and she grabbed the handle of Myrtenaster while wearing her outfit she called "Snowpea," which was a white double-breasted pea coat with black piping, cuffs, and buttons over a white, pleated full skirt with black lace trim. Weiss also had white, thigh-high boots with black heels and lace-topped black stockings.

I heard Yang cock Ember Celica while in her outfit, "Hunter," which consisted deep-collared cream vest worn over low cut black shirt; both covered both covered by a dark gray shrug with a raised collar, three-quarter sleeves adorned with a single black stripe down the outside of each sleeve, and gold cuffs. A black miniskirt was worn under her cream vest. Yang had a pair of crooked black belts with crooked accents slung around her hip, with a piece of purple fabric attached to the left-rear section of her belt with thigh-high stocking attached to her miniskirt with garter-belts on the front and back, decorated with four golden studs above her knees and her emblem on the outside of each thigh in gold. Yang wore black ankle boots with multiple buckles and white ribbons tied to the back.

Blake was tightening the black ribbons on her forearms of her outfit, "Intruder." Her outfit consisted of a white, V-neck, zip-up crop shirt with a black hem and three-quarter sleeves. I saw her emblem was printed in an off-white on the left side of her shirt with black pants with a vertical gray stripe on the outer side of each leg and a black belt. Blake attached a black piece of fabric to the rear of her belt that covered hip to hip while underneath was a long, translucent purple piece of fabric. Blake wore black high-heel boots with two straps and buckles and purple under roles, reaching to mid-calf, while wearing her bow.

My team and I pretty much wore what would be our casual attire, but I went with the Cerberus Nightmare Armor I won during the Armax Arsenal Arena, but I altered it with the colors of the N7 while removing the Cerberus emblem and exchanging it with the N7 symbol and both Ruby and Yang's emblem underneath.