Volume 1, Ch. 3: Jaundice and N7

~Beacon Academy~
*(Y/N) Rose POV*

A few weeks went on since I've been at Beacon Academy with my sisters' team, Team RWBY, and things have gotten interesting at the very least. The night I slept with Weiss, she requested that I slept with her shirtless, and I did. Her reaction was priceless, but the morning after that. Blake noticed I was sleeping with Weiss shirtless and asked that I would sleep with her shirtless the next time we slept together. With Blake, I had no problem, but when I slept with Yang and Ruby, I still had my shirt on, much to Yang's irritation. Ruby didn't care much, as long as she slept with me. Speaking of Blake, the two of us have gotten closer to each other for the past weeks, and well... I think we've developed feelings for each other. The same went with Weiss. The time I spent with Blake and Weiss had me thinking that I could potentially have more girlfriends, than my time spent in the other universe, but Liara and Tali were still the main girls. I was waiting for the best time to confess to the two, and hopefully they return the feelings.

Anyways, the classes have been... boring to say the least. Professor Port continued to talk more about himself than actually teaching. Pro- I mean Doctor Oobleck, who taught history, was difficult to understand. Why you ask? The guy speeds around the entire classroom and talks so damn fast. Hell, I bet he'd even make Mordin confused or the other way around. Mordin always talked fast and went off course, a lot. Professor Peach, pretty much the nurse and professor of plant life and such. Then we get to Professor Goodwitch, she mostly taught the combat course of the academy and was a student favorite.

I was with Team RWBY in Professor Goodwitch's class. I was sitting between Blake and Ruby. There was an ongoing match between Cardin Winchester and Jaune Arc, and it was a sad, sad match. Especially for Jaune. Cardin, being the prick he is, was laughing at Jaune's sad state. That was until Jaune charged at Cardin for an attack. Cardin stepped over to the side and attacked using his mace. Knocking away Jaune's shield and made Jaune tumble a bit. I watched as Jaune went for an downward slash, but was blocked by Cardin and kneed into his groin. What a low blow from a bastard. Jaune fell and was about to be ended by Cardin. I was about to end Cardin right then and there, but the match was stopped by Professor Goodwitch and I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I looked at the owner and it was Blake stopping me. 

"I know you don't like Cardin, neither do we, but don't do anything that will get you into trouble." Blake said to me. I nod at Blake while calming down. The both of us looked back at Prof. Goodwitch.

"Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-style duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle and the official may call the match," Prof. Goodwitch began. "Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please, try to refer to your scroll during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack or when it is better to a... more defensive strategy."

Jaune sat while looking at his scroll and sighs.

"We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now would we?" Prof. Goodwitch asked.

"Speak for yourself." Cardin being the asshole he is. He shoulders his mace and about to walk away.

"Piss off, Cardin." I said. That got his attention.

"Got something against me, "Commander?" Someone like you a Commander, please." Cardin said.

"How a bona fide piece of shit like you got into Beacon and allowed by Professor Ozpin is beyond me." I replied as I had a stare down with Cardin.

"That is enough out of you both," Goodwitch got between us. "Mr. Winchester, Mr. Rose is a certified Commander of a branch of military. It may not have been part of this world, but it is indeed a certified military rank Mr. Rose has rightfully deserved. Now, Mr. Rose, I refrain you from using any vulgar language while in my class."