Volume 2, Ch. 4: Dates with the Girlfriends

~Outside Beacon Academy~
*Commander (Y/N) Rose POV*

Ever since the Citadel Council came into effect, Vale has changed a bit, and for the better really. The Councilors, Tevos, Sparatus, and Valern, have their spots on the Valean Council, and with the help, information, and technology, Vale has been undergoing some changes. Some were noticeable, but some were kept secret. The Council agreed to try with "baby steps" with Vale until they branch out to Vacao and Mistral but wanted to keep the Union a secret from Atlas, since, well... Atlas would use the technology for their own purposes and whatnot.

The rest of the non-humans, however, have integrated into life in Vale better than I would have expected. The Turians either joined the Vale Military or even joined the Vale Police Force. I mean, it made sense for the Turians to join the military or police force and earn their citizenship that way. The Asari were different because they bounced around from different jobs while assisting the Military or Police. Like I said, the Asari were different. The Salarians, on the other hand, some did join with the Turians and Asari, while others took positions as scientists, inventors, and even doctors. The Krogan that came obviously joined the Military or sold themselves as mercenaries or security for hire. The others pretty much became store owners, helped around Vale, or even took up odd jobs.

Anyways, today was the day I took out my girlfriends on their dates, but right now I was waiting for Blake to arrive. I was a little nervous, but I kept a calm composure. However, while I would be away with Blake, everyone else would try to get Glynda and Shepard together, and that would be a triumph for most of us. I was lost in thought about today, until I heard Blake coming by.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Blake said getting my attention. I turned around to Blake and she had some make-up on that made her look beautiful, and she wore her usual attire, but it was always nice to see Blake wear her outfit.

"Blake, you look beautiful," I told her, and she had a small blush on her face. I held my hand out and Blake took my hand. "Ready to go, my precious Kitten?~"

"Yes, my Spectre. Let's get going." Blake replied to me and the both of us headed to Vale via Bullhead.

~Vale~

Blake and I arrived in Vale, and we began our date at a nearby seafood restaurant that was close to the docks where we fought Roman and the White Fang. As Blake and I walked in, we were met with a Salarian Busser.

"Greetings and welcome," The Salarian Busser greeted us. "How may I help you today?"

"Yes, reservation for two, under (Y/N) Rose." I replied to the Salarian.

"Let's see. (Y/N), (Y/N)... Ah, here you are. (Y/N) Rose," The Salarian Busser said as he found the reservation. "Please. follow me to your table."

Blake and I followed the Salarian Busser as he escorted us to a table that had a nice view of the ocean. I held Blake's seat open for her and helped pushed her chair in, as I sat down at my table.

"Now, any drinks to start with?" The Salarian Busser asked.

"I'll just take water for now." I replied.

"Just tea for me." Blake replied."

"Very well, your drinks will be out shortly." The Salarian Busser told us and left. It was quiet for Blake and I for about a few minutes until Blake broke the tension.

"So, Miranda finally joined?" Blake asked.

"Yes, she has. Tali even said "Finally, the awkward moments can end,"" I responded to Blake. "It was about time for the both of us really."