Volume 2, Ch. 2: Team NMDY/JNPR Joint Mission

~Beacon Academy Cafeteria~
*Commander (Y/N) Rose POV*

It was the day after that entire "Food World War" we all experienced, and honestly, I do not want to go through that again, and neither does anyone on my team or Team SPRD. It was interesting, but frightening enough. Anyways, I was in the cafeteria with my team, RWBY, JNPR, and SPRD. It was a nice and peaceful time, but like all good things, they must come to an end.

"OW!!! Please stop!" The familiar voice rung out. I look over and saw Velvet getting her ears pulled on again by Team CRDL of all people, again. We all look over and my team and SPRD are down right pissed.

"Is he serious?! Again?!" I said getting pissed. "He doesn't know when to learn, does he?"

"This is just ridiculous," Shepard says. "Why are they even here? This is a place for Huntsman and Huntresses, and they are ruining the name. Just like Cerberus giving humanity a bad name."

"I agree." Miranda agreed. Velvet was crying out more and I had enough.

"Wrex, Grunt, on me. We're settling this once and for all," I said getting up. Wrex and Grunt stood up as well, but Shepard and Vega came up as well. They were pissed about this as well. The five of us walked over and both Shepard and I flared our Biotics and showed how pissed we were. Russel, Dove, and Lark saw us and stopped laughing. Cardin was still pulling on Velvet's ear until I grabbed his wrist and tightened my grip, almost breaking his wrist. He let go of Velvet's ear. "Cardin, it seems like you didn't get the message the first time."

"Great you and the freaks. Boys, get them." Cardin tells his teammates. I nod to the guys. James punched Russel and spun him around while locking his arm behind his back and slammed him down onto the table. Grunt grabbed Dove by his throat and choke slammed Dove onto a table and held him there. Lark wasn't so bright and tried to punch Wrex, but he was met with a headbutt from Wrex and fell to the floor holding his nose. Wrex placed his foot onto his chest and held him there.

"I wouldn't try anything if I were you." Wrex told Lark and he laid on the ground still. Velvet was held back by Shepard. I gestured Shepard to move Velvet back to our table. Shepard took notice and took Velvet back.

"Velvet, was it?" Shepard asked her.

"Y-yeah. I-it is." Velvet said while holding her ear from the pain.

"Here, why don't you come over to our table. (Y/N) and the rest will deal with the scum."

"Um... O-okay." Velvet replied to Shepard. I looked back onto Cardin and he was pissed.

"What have I told you before, Car-bitch?" I told Cardin. "If you ever bully my friends, faunus, or anyone else, you'll get a serious case of "Reave?" Remember that?"

"Why do you care? Why defend a bunch of freaks like them? That includes the nastier freaks your with. Those girlfriends of yours are nothing but freaks and sluts." Cardin said to me. Gasps of shock were heard and everyone looked at Cardin. Tali, Liara, and Blake were taken back by Cardin's words and were getting even more pissed he called them "freaks" and "sluts." That was the last straw. I had my eyes shadowed as Cardin taunted me more. "What's wrong? Having second thoughts about your freakish girlfriends? I know I would. It would be better if- URGH?!"

I stopped Cardin by grabbing his throat with both of my hands and lifting him up while choking the absolute shit out of him. Cardin was flailing while trying to smack me off, but it wasn't working. I was down right pissed. Pissed enough that my eyes shun brightly and my Biotics were glowing a brighter silver color, but what I didn't know was my hair was slightly, and temporarily, changing from black to a silver color. I was seriously too pissed to even notice.