Volume 1, Ch 2: The Badge, The Burden, and The N7

~Team RWBY Dorm~
*(Y/N) POV*

Let's just say I had the most eventful moment, in terms of happiness and joy, of my life. Yesterday I reunited with my sisters, Ruby and Yang, and not only that, but was accepted into Beacon Academy so I could stay with my sisters and protect them. It has been too long and I need to reconnect with them. I owe them that much. Being taken at a very young age, trained in a tough and rigorous military program, dealing with anything that was a threat to humanity and the galaxy as a whole, while remembering all my friends and girlfriends I've made. I miss them too, especially Liara and Tali.

Anyways, I was bunking in the same dorm as my sisters' team, Team RWBY. I requested that I be made an only solo team for the time being, and help my sisters' team with missions. Currently, I was sleeping with Blake Belladonna, who I will admit was really gorgeous, after doing a "Guess the Number" game to decide who I would end up sleeping with. I was sleeping as Blake wanted to cuddle for the night, and I let her. She immediately fell asleep on my chest. I was having a dream, but it was about the Reaper Invasion on Earth. I still remember the screams and destruction the Reapers had left, but the dream wasn't as serious as it usually was. The dream kept fading in and out, like it did when I had Liara and Tali sleeping with me.

I was brought out of my dream when I heard purring on my chest. I woke up and looked around trying to find out where the purring was coming from.

"Um... Did someone let a cat into the dorm last night? I have nothing against cats, hell I love cats." I thought to myself as the purring was a little louder and my gaze was on Blake. I saw Blake cuddling onto me and I couldn't help but smile. Something about Blake that makes me smile, as a part of me kept thinking about Miranda Lawson. I mean, even when she used to be with Cerberus, she was hot and that skin tight outfit she had on. The way her suit got her curves just right. I shook my head before it got anywhere further, but looking at Blake reminded me of Miranda and how I had a small crush on her, even though Tali and Liara were sharing me. Nothing against Miranda, but her time with Cerberus, even after leaving them, it was hard for me to even confess. Made me wonder if Miranda even had some feelings towards me.

I looked back onto Blake as my thoughts of the comparison was almost identical. Their bodily curves, their long black hair, even their asses were almost identical. I immediately imagined Blake in one of Miranda's skin tight suits.

 I immediately imagined Blake in one of Miranda's skin tight suits

"No, no, no. (Y/N), snap out of it!" I thought to myself while shaking my head. "Gotta find where that purring is coming from, but it sounds like its coming from Blake."

I looked onto Blake as her bow was twitching. I was confused as I looked towards the window and it was open, but there was no breeze.

"Okay, window's open, but no breeze. Hmm..."

I slowly moved my hand towards Blake's bow. Once I reached for her bow, I slightly moved it and it came off to reveal a pair of adorable cat ears.... Wait, CAT EARS?!