Volume 2, Ch. 3: NMDY vs White Fang

~Beacon Academy, Night~
*Commander (Y/N) Rose POV*

"It's good to see you again..." I replied. "Aunt Raven."

Yes, that's right. The woman in black and red with a Grimm-like mask was none other than my aunt, Raven Branwen. I couldn't believe it, after all these years being missing and all, I finally get to see my favorite aunt. I watched as Raven took her mask off and her hair flowed with the wind as she looked at me with her red eyes and a smile.

 I watched as Raven took her mask off and her hair flowed with the wind as she looked at me with her red eyes and a smile

I walked over to Raven and we both collided into a tightening hug while I heard some crying. I glanced over a bit, and I saw Raven crying. I smiled and tightened even more.

"It's been way too long, Aunt Raven," I told Raven in her ear. "I have missed you so much. I'm glad to see you again, and you're still as beautiful as ever."

"I... I can't believe it," Raven said to me. "It's really you, and you've become a handsome young man."

We separated from our hug and Raven smacks me on the head. Hard.

"OWW!" I yelped in pain. "What was that for?!"

"Do you have any idea how upset, scared, and worried I was when I heard you suddenly disappeared?!" Raven went at me with more tears. "I tried using my semblance to get you back, but I couldn't even go through. The portals I've made opened, but I phase right through!"

"I guess cross dimension traveling doesn't work with your semblance," I replied. "Even though we both have a strong bond with every meeting we've had since I was like what? 8 to 10 years of age? Raven, I'm sorry for leaving suddenly, but you have to know, I had no control over that. It just sucked me in, and I was pulled away from everyone. I always thought about my family and hoped I'd find a way back."

Raven pulled me into another hug while this time, I was crying into her shoulder. Raven was rubbing my head while I rubbed her back in return. After a few minutes of our tear fest, we walked over to the edge and sat down. We began talking about what has happened since I disappeared. Raven, I found out, had become the leader of the Branwen Tribe of Bandits in Mistral, specifically Anima. I told Raven about everything that has happened to me. Of course, Raven didn't believe me at first, but that changed when I showed her the videos about everything, I told her. Raven couldn't believe it and she looked at me worried and shock.

"What?" I asked Raven. "Didn't think your favorite nephew would be a Bonafide badass that helped save a galaxy several times? With the shit I've been through, of course I'd become supremely strong."

"I've noticed," Raven said to me while looking at the moon. "I never thought that you would go through that, but you did, and you've become stronger than any man I've met. You know, if you weren't my nephew, I'd take you back to the tribe and try to have a child with you."

I laughed a bit until I looked at Raven and she had the expression of "I'm being serious." I looked at her and was shocked.

"Um... Say what? You were being serious?" I asked her in shock.