Volume 1, Ch. 5: Team NMDY/RWBY Joint Mission

~Beacon Academy~
*Commander (Y/N) Rose POV*

Yesterday happened to be a really good day, besides Team CRDL blackmailing Jaune because of his fake transcripts and planning on getting back against Pyrrha and I. Those plans backfired when Jaune grew a backbone and did something about it. Not only that, but the appearance of an Ursa Major to foil those plans more. The Ursa Major was dealt with by Jaune and told Cardin straight, but another Ursa Major appeared. It was dealt with by a Krogan Brother-In-Arms of mine, Urdnot Grunt. Garrus Vakarian, my Turian Brother-In-Arms, also made an appearance, but nothing like the resurfacing of my two girlfriends, Tali and Liara. The four of them were introduced to Teams RWBY and JNPR, and not only that, but they were now part of a team with me, Team NMDY, or Team Normandy, in recognition to those whose lives were lost in the war against the Reapers.

I was in the dorm room with my newly appointed team, and in bed with Liara and Tali sleeping on my sides. I was dreaming better than ever, but I was woken up by my cheeks kissed along with my lips. I slowly opened my eyes and saw my three beautiful girlfriends waking me up in the best way possible. Wait, Blake wasn't in bed with us last night. I woke up more and saw Blake laying on top of me while Liara and Tali were awake on my sides. I smiled at them and they shared the same smile back.

"Now, that's a way to wake up. Way better than a damn alarm clock. Now...," I said while waking up. "Blake, how did you get in here? I admit, I love the sight of my girlfriends in bed with me, but I know you were in your dorm with my sisters and Weiss."

"Well," Blake answered. "I sent a text to you last night, and Tali picked up my text from your Omni-tool and replied back to me. I came over and Tali opened the door. I came in and slept on your chest. Honestly, I felt more comfortable like this. Way better than on my own."

Blake said all that while rubbing her head on my chest. I chuckled and rubbed her head. She purred a bit, but it was caught on by Tali and Liara.

"Did Blake just purr?" Tali asked. That question made me and Blake jolt a bit. We were caught up in our little world when we forgot about everyone else in the room. "(Y/N), Blake. What's with the purring?"

"Um... I... uh..." I replied while trying to come up with an answer.

"Tali, Liara," Blake replied. "What do you both think of faunus?"

Tali and Liara looked at each other and I noticed Garrus and Grunt were awake and listening.

"Blake," Liara answered. "We all have no problems with faunus. (Y/N) told us a bit about the faunus and what he's heard about their struggles. If anything, we sympathize with the faunus."

"Why do you ask, Blake?" Garrus asked. Blake rose up a bit, in straddling form of all things, and removed her bow. Showing off her cat ears to everyone.

"I knew something was off," Grunt said. "Your smell was off."

"My smell?" Blake looked at Grunt.

"Krogans have a better sense of smell than other species," I replied. "Anyone else?"

"I'm a bit jealous." Tali replied. I looked at her with Blake in confusion.

"Why are you jealous?" I asked Tali.

"She pulls the cat-girl off better than we can, and she has real cat ears," Tali replied. That comment made Blake blush and she knew I had a thing for cat-girls. "But she doesn't have a cat tail, luckily we have some spares."

"WHAT?!" I yelled. "Do you two seriously still have your cat ears and tails?!"

"Yes we do," Liara replied to my shock. "We know you like cat-girls and we like to tease you. Now, Blake can play along and tease you."