Chapter 20

PLS PUT YOUR PLAYLIST HERE

Big Steve had a blue velvet suit and a matching hat on when I got to work Wednesday. I thought he must be going through a midlife crisis since Teasers didn't have a costume theme set for the night. If there was I would have a message in my inbox notifying me about it.

Blue wasn't the best color for him. I picture him as more of a red suit pimp, kind of guy.

"I got a busy one Kimmy. You'll need to answer the calls and deal with the ladies." Big Steve rubbed his nose.

I regularly answer phones and deal with his mess. None of this is new to me. Plus since when is he busy? He hides in his office eating donuts and drinking beer.

"Sure thing." I said settling in my desk.

"Don't forget to organize the box of condoms we got in then change your outfit. We can't have baby Hercules greeting our clients."

I watched Big Steve walk into his office with my brows furrowed. The giant box of condoms we ordered came in separate packages for sizes. So why is it I have to reorganize it? Secondly, I don't know where he got the baby Hercules bit from because I definitely don't have a diaper.

I'm Aphrodite tonight. There's no diaper with pins holding it together. I'm wearing a white dress with gold sequin neckline, baby. I've got a rhinestone head piece not a baby soother.

I picked up the box and settled it on my desk top. I opened up the cardboard flaps and sure enough everything was messed together. Someone must have looked through it and took what was needed. Emptying all the contents from each box and mixing everything together. I hate when people make more work for others.

**

"Kimmy!" Shelby whined as she came around the corner to my desk.

"What now?" I huffed taping the newly organized condom box. The tape better keep those unorganized people away.

Shelby fell onto the couch near the door and let out long moan. "Shanna can't stop talking about her new boyfriend! Oh he waxes twice a day and showers her with new cars and gifts! Soooooo annoying."

"Did she meet him here?" I sure hope he's not one of her clients. Those relationships never work.

"She says she met him at bible study." She mumbled. "She told me when she looked at him for the first time she swears she saw a halo over his head."

The halo part seems highly unlikely unless she was high on something. Who gets high though and go to church? "Well I'm happy for her if this turns out to be good for her." Can't say I've seen any of the girls end up in a happy relationship. The married ones say there not happy with their partners either.

"I heard he's still in high school." Shelby twirled her hair with her fingers. "He's 18."