Chapter 59

PLS PUT YOUR PLAYLIST HERE

A/N: STILL VERY MATURE

"There is only one happiness in this life, and be loved. - George Sand

With my legs wrapped around his waist he lowered us down on the bed.

I sucked in a few deep breaths as I felt his hand glide up my thigh and then stop. His eyes glided down my body, lingering at my legs.

"What's wrong?" I asked tentatively,  cupping his face to look at me. "I don't want you to stop, Derek."

"I should. " Desire evident in his eyes.

I lightly pushed him back so that I could be the one on top of him.  "Now you listen, Derek Palmer.  You are really testing my patience and you sure as hell is messing with my self esteem.  I know you want me so just--- shut up." I lifted the  slip up and over my head, leaving only a bra and matching panty left. 

"Fuck," his voice constricted, a groan escaped from his mouth.

Feeling brave, my hands slipped under the hem of his shirt, tracing his abs as he groaned.  I helped him out of his shirt. "This will only work if we're both naked."

His hands moved to my bare thighs and my breath caught when his fingers grasped the edge of my panties.  My hand shot out to still his.

"Fast?" He asked concerned. I nodded so he gave me a smile, and reached out to tip my chin to his level.  "We have all night, Lia." Derek pulled me flush with him and our lips melted together.  His tongue slid between my lips

His fingers threaded through my hair, and my fingers dug into his back. Both breathless between kisses,  his warm breath sent a trail down to my ear lobe.  He sucked it between his lips  before moving down to my neck.

I bit my lip. I didn't want him to stop. I open my mouth wider and deepen the kiss.

Derek flipped me over and hovered over me, putting his hands on either side of my head.

My shaky hands nervously fumbled to his waistband. 

Our time was here and I needed to take advantage of every moment I had with him. I cant trust him to follow through when before he had opportunities and he stopped midway.

"Relax," he whispered, taking my hand in his. With his other hand he undid his zipper and pulled it off, tossing it on the floor. All that was left was his underwear.

I clenched my thighs, as I nervously reached out to touch him, there.  He sucked in a breath when I wrapped a hand around him and stroked.

I looked up at him and saw that he was watching me, very intensely.