Chapter 3

>>Sam

PLS PUT YOUR PLAYLIST HERE

From Sam:

Danger! Danger!

From Kahlia:

Jess caught you stealing her hoisery again?

From Sam:

No! I wait till she's out of the house b4 I use 'em to make slingshots.

From Kahlia:

Tell me.

From Sam:

I heard Hayden asked another girl to the dance. So you'll be third wheelin---ish.

I couldn't say that I was too surprised that Derek would find a way to alter his brother's decision. Hayden would do anything to impress his brother, even if it meant at the expense of others.

Who knows, maybe they were both in on the 'ask Kahlia' out plot.

From Kahlia:

Can't say I'm surprised. Derek wanted this to be one giant mistake. Who's the girl?

From Sam:

Bianca Turner, she's graduating this year with Derek's class.

Bianca is one of Derek's silicone vultures... I knew of her, well. She's the Regina George of Parkland Secondary but with fiery red hair. The girl you love to hate, but won't bother trying to get in her bad graces. The girl you envy because of how gorgeous she looks, forgetting to recognize that none of those gorgeous attributes are natural.

From Kahlia:

If Bianca wants to join us then she won't be the only one joining us. I'll invite someone too.

From Sam:

Like who?

That's the big conundrum; I don't exactly know any other guys. I don't have male friends. I mean---I'm friendly when someone of the male species approaches me but you won't see me hanging out with them during my free time.

I hardly have free time.

From Sam:

You need guy friends.

From Kahlia:

Pfft, I know that.

Here's the thing, I'm not anti-social by any means. I honestly think I get along better with boys then I do with girls. However, I'm having difficulty making guy-friends because of what happened with Hayden and Derek. It's been hard finding time obviously, but, I haven't found any guy-friends that live up to the Palmers boys.