#3 Old School Bullies

*Time Skip*
(Next Day)

-ASHLEY POV-

I woke up and did my morning routine. I came out of my bathroom and wore this:

I usually don't wear uniform but today is the first day of the new session so as a council member, I had to wear it

I looked out of the window and saw them standing and waiting for me outside. I waved at them and rushed downstairs.

Choi Seulmin and Im Seongrin, yes they've been my best friends since the day I stepped in my new school. They were not like my old school friends who treated me like trash after what he did to me back then.

They know everything about me and still love me more than a sister would've loved me if I ever had one.

"You're late on the first day!" Seulmin shouted as she saw me at the door. "Shut up we'll reach there on time, all we need to do is run a bit" Seongrin said smacking the back of Seulmin's head.

Of course, a day without these two bickering would be the last day of earth's existence!

"And look at her, our princess dressed up so well" she added hugging me. "Mhmm agreed... I can imagine all the new admission boys drooling over her already" Seulmin said showcasing her toothy smile.

"Shut up guys! We are already late so hana dul set" I said and we all started running.

After about 11 mins we were at the school gate panting and catching our breaths. "4 mins! We have 4 mins! C'mon girls quickly grab your stuffs and rush to the classroom!" I said and we started running again.

Finally, we sat on our benches putting our heads down in unison. "I see, the headgirl and her minions are late today" we heard her say. "Shut up and take your ugly ass away or I'll-" "Seongrin NO!"

She was about to punch Rina in face but we stopped her before she could. Rina is the principal's daughter and she hates me because despite being the principal's daughter she isn't the head girl.

The bell rang and Rina glared at us before moving back to her place. The teacher entered and we all greeted him.

Everyone was quite happy to know that our homeroom teacher for this session is Mr. Han. He is the sweetest teacher on the planet, he never scolds anyone no matter whatever they do.

"So class, we have three new students in our class, I hope you all will take good care of them... You can come in and introduce yourselves" he said looking at the door.

-SEONGRIN POV-

Three boys entered the classroom and the whole class started shouting and cheering for them as if they've come after winning a war. Girls behind us were literally fangirling over them.

I mean ok they all are cute and pretty much cool too, but there's nothing to go crazy about them. Huh... I rolled my eyes and saw Seulmin waving at me.

I raised my eyebrows in confision and she whispered me to look at Ashley. Woah! What happened go her? Why is she sitting like a corpse?

I tapped my index finger on her shoulder several times and she looked at me, worried. She gulped down a big lump and looked at me with helpless eyes.

Wait! Is it... About those boys? I asked her through expressions and she nodded yes. Wth! THESE WERE THE BOYS FROM HER LAST SCHOOL WHO BULLIED HER!!!

My eyes widened and then I saw Seulmin raising her eyebrows. "The tap is leaking, three drops of old poison" I mouthed and she understood.

Its our code language, and only we can understand it. We all looked at them and found the middle one looking at Ashley furiously and the other two boys just smirked.

We held her hand, one each and pressed it making it sure to tell her that we are with her this time, the history is not gonna repeat itself and she smiled.

----END OF CH. 3----