#21 Guilty

-ASHLEY POV-

I looked at him but he wouldn't pick up his head, he kept staring at the ground. He wasn't even wearing the earphones anymore.

It started to rain and he looked at me and I quickly looked away. A minute later I felt a pair of arms crawling behind my back and before I could realise he had picked me up in bridal style.

"Yah put me down" I screamed in his ears and kept hitting his chest but he didn't even budge a muscle. After about 10 minutes, the two of us were drenched in rain water.

"You are heavy" he said in a low voice. "I didn't ask you to pick me up" I said and he looked at me and chuckled. "It's not funny" I replied and by now we were almost near our tents.

Thank god Seulmin and Seongrin saw us before anyone else could. "Yah what happened?" Seongrin asked looking concerned. "Ms.Clumsy bruised her ankel with the rope" Taehyung said and I glared at him and he chuckled again.

"You can put her down if you want to" we heard Jimin say as he came towards us with Jungkook trailing behind him. Taehyung quickly put me down and Seulmin held me and Seongrin bent down and sat on her knees.

"Get on my back bestie" she said and I smiled. "You sure? She's heavy!" Taehyung said. "She isn't heavy you are weak" Seongrin replied as she stood up carrying me on her back.

"She must be Suga Hyung's long lost sister I am telling you" Jungkook said as we walked away.

*Time Skip*
-TAEHYUNG POV-

Jungkook and Seulmin had gone for a walk and Jimin was ready to go somewhere too. "Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I am going too..." He started but stopped and blushed "propose Seongrin" I completed his sentence and he looked at me shocked.

"How do you know-" he started but I cut him off "by your 200kg heavy blushing, anyone can easily guess that" I said with a straight face and he oy blushed harder.

"You keep blushing here, and Suho will get her before you" I said and he quickly kept a small cuboidal box in his pockets and ran out.

"All the best" I shouted as he left the tent.

Suho is Sehun's friend and everyone knows he has a huge crush on Seongrin since day one. Jimin doesn't like him at all.

*Time Skip*
-ASHLEY POV-
I was lying on the mattress when I heard the grass outside our tent shuffle. I thought it was Seongrin Or Seulmin but it was Sehun.

"Oh it's you... Hi Sehun~" I greeted him and sat up straight but he didn't say anything and kept walking towards me with a weird expression.

"Ya you're scaring m-" I started saying but before I could complete my sentence he held my wrist harshly and made me stand up.

"Leave my hand Sehun it hurts!" I shouted but not too much because I didn't want to grab a lot of attention. I thought he'd leave me on knowing that he's hurting me but he didn't.

He kept holding my wrist in one hand his other hand crawled on my waist and he pulled me to him. By now I could clearly figure out he was upto no good.

"Leave me Sehun" I said trying my best to get out of his grip but he was too strong. He started leaving kisses on my neck while I kept pushing him and crying.

I was screaming my lungs out but it was of no use because he was holding my jaw tightly.

As he was slowly moving upwards, towards me face, I had a strong urge to die before something bad happened. I kept crying and moving but it was of no use.

A minute or two later, someone punched him and now he was lying on the ground.

Taehyung

Taehyung quickly held my wrist and pulled me behind his back and started throwing endless punches at Sehun.

He had nearly killed Sehun if he hadn't run away.

-TAEHYUNG POV-

After Jimin left I was sitting there doing nothing but thinking about her. I thought to check up on her wound so I got up, quickly fixed my hair and went out.

As soon as I stepped out of my tent I saw Sehun entering hers. I was about to go back to my tent but I decided to wait for him to leave.

After about 10 minutes when he didn't come out I decided to eavesdrop their conversation. Okay I know that's not decent at all but O don't know why I couldn't help it so I went near her tent and stood outside.

To my surprise I heard Ashley screaming and asking Sehun to let her go. I don't know what going on inside. Should I go in?

I waited for two more minutes but then I heard her crying. I quickly went inside and saw Sehun forcefully kissing her while she kept crying.

I punched him with all my strength and he fell on the ground so hard.

After beating the shit out of him, he finally managed to run away. I looked at Ashley and ahe looked so disturbed.

I went near her and the moment I held her arms she flinched. "Don't worry I won't do anything" I said softly and she burst out crying.

I don't know why but I hugged her tightly and let her sob onto my chest.

I don't know why... I felt guilty now.

----END OF CH. 21----