#5 BTS

*Time Skip*
(After the school)

School ended and we were walking back home. They asked me to tell them about the seven boys so we stopped at a park.

We made ourselves comfortable on a clean seat under the shade of a big tree and I was telling them everything about those seven boys.

"They are like a gang... They even have a group name for them- BTS that stands for Bangtan Sonyeondan" I started off just to earn an eye roll from Seongrin.

"So first is Kim Namjoon, he's a very nice guy, respectful and good with everyone... He always tried to stop Taehyung from bullying me but that jerk won't listen" I said and both of them nodded.

"Next is Kim Seokjin. He's a very caring person. Like I've seen him take care of other's whenever they are sick or they need help with anything. He's the eldest one amongst them" I said and they nodded again.

"Then there is Min Yoongi. He's like almost dead most of the time. He doesn't like talking to much people and mostly people don't even try messing up with him cause he's the savage king, he can make you cry by his words if he wants to. But he's a really amazing basketball player and his gummy smile can make you fall in love with him so Beware!" they were listening so carefully.

"Jung Hoseok is literally the nicest person on this planet. He is like the sunshine. He can make you smile even between a sad scene. He is really good to be around." I said and this time Seongrin got annoyed.

"Come to the point tell us about those three jerks from our class" she said frowning.

"Okay okay! Next is your favorite one. Mr. Shortie. Park Jimin" I said and we felt like the bush behind us moved but a cute little kitten came out of it.

"So Park Jimin is Kim Taehyung's best friend. Like they are always together. Literally ALWAYS! Its like if there's Taehyung, there has to be Jimin too. So he's like exactly same as Taehyung, exactly as bad as Taehyung is!" I said and they both formed an "o" with their lips.

"Then its KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG... Literally the most useless and the shitiest person to ever exist on this planet. Like he literally treats people like trash and girls are still so mad for him. He just uses people for his benefit and then forgets them as if he never met them andhe was the one who bullied me back then" I finished with a deep sigh and looked down.

"He surely is a shithead" Seongrin remarked and I nodded. "And... What about that Jungkook guy?" Seulmin asked in a low voice.

"I see... You seem to be very interested in him..." Seongrin started but Seulmin interrupted her before she could finish her sentence "NO! there's nothing like that! It's just he was the only one left so I asked, don't run your useless brain too much".

"You-" "Okay don't fight!" I said before they could nearly kill each other. "Ya so Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook... He's kind of mysterious. I mean I have found him being a gentleman many a times but when with Taehyung and Jimin, he is quite aggressive. Like he'd find it fun to tease others, but when he's alone he's a baby I must say" I said and they hummed in response.

"So as a whole, the main troublemakers are Jimin and Taehyung right?" Seulmin asked and I nodded saying, "Absolutely right!"

"Anyways it's already late, let's get going now" Seongrin said getting up and dusting off her skirt. "Oh yes, I had to go to supermarket with mom today" Seulmin said, also getting up.

The three of us stood up and turned around to leave but to our surprise they were standing right behind us.

                 ----END OF CH. 5----