#4 Classmates

-ASHLEY POV-

"Hello everyone I am Kim Tarhyung, Park Jimin here, Jeon Jungkook imnida" they said one after each other.

"I see Ashley, Seongrin and Seulmin have empty seats behind them, I would like you all to sit behind them, they are three of the most brilliant students of our school and can help y'all out with most of your problems!" Mr. Han said proudly looking at us.

WHY GOD WHY!? I mentally slapped myself for sitting here. He kicked the leg of my chair while going to sit behind me. I saw Seongrin throwing glares at Jimin who was gonna sit behind her.

But the other side seemed quite normal. Seulmin was constantly looking at her book, which she was holding upside down, Jungkook flipped her book making her to look at him but there was no reaction from either side.

*Time Skip*
(Lunch Break)

After all the lectures, it was time for lunch break. Oh god how bad I wanted to run away. I tried to calm myself, and started to quickly and quietly pack up my stuff, wanting to leave before he notices me.

But dang! A hand slammed on my table as if it was about to break in two pieces. I looked up and it was him. I am dead.

I stood up, my whole body shaking in fear. "Calm down, Nothing's gonna happen..relax" I heard Seulmin whisper into my ears.

I took a deep breath and tried to act normal. "Umm, do you need anything?" I asked acting normal. He started to laugh, and so did Jimin and Jungkook.

"What do you think? I didn't recognise you? Do we look like fools to you?" he said between his laughs. "You surely are!" we heard a voice from behind them and they all stepped aside to look who is it.

Seongrin! Oh god no! Somebody stop her! She'll only create more troubles for herself and us. "And who are you ugly girl?" Jimin said and they laughed again.

"At least I am not a shortie huh?" she smirked and looked at us and Seulmin laughed. "You-" Jimin started but Seongrin interrupted  "Let's continue later I don't wanna let my poor stomach starve because of a small shithead" she said putting emphasis on the word "small" and smirked.

"Oh my gawd! Seongrin's Sass mode on!" Seulmin cheered as if we were winning some kind of battle. And I don't know why, this time I giggled too. I think I am not afraid anymore.

(At caféteria)

The three of us sat on our favorite table right beside the window, where we usually sit. We were eating while talking about random stuffs when suddenly all the girls started screaming.

We looked at the entrance and there they were... BTS! I should've known that I'll see the other 4 too. I just brushed it off and got back to my plate.

"Let's go shopping this weekend? What say?" Seulmin asked. "Of course I have been waiting for this since ages" Seongrin fake cried.

"AND we'll go for spa too! Please I need some energy now that I gotta deal with that shawtie too" Seongrin added and rolled her eyes.

"Why is everyone looking at us like that?" I said as I noticed that the whole caféteria was glaring at us. "What the hell! Why are they sitting beside our table?" Seulmin said taking our attention to the other side.

Oh my lord this is gonna be a long day.

"I guess we are gaining followers" Seongrin announced, while making inverted commas with her index and middle fingers of both the hands to emphasize the word "followers".

I saw Jimin standing up from their table but the Taehyung mouthed him something and he sat back.

               ----END OF CH. 4----