#10 Ashley is Ash?

*Time Skip*
-ASHLEY POV-

Seulmin and I reached the school and to our surprise Seongrin was there too. She came back to school. Finally!! We missed her.

But wait... is she... talking to... Jimin? Wth how? I looked at Seulmin and she was as shocked as I was. Then we saw Taehyung and Jungkook also having the same expressions as us.

I asked Taehyung and he said he had no idea about what was happening. They were not only talking to each other but laughing too.

"Did you two... Hit your heads?" I asked and both of them looked at me with straight face amd then started to laugh. Seongrin turned back and took out a box of chocolates.

"He apologized" she said showing me the chocolates. "And you forgave?" Seulmin asked and she nodded.

*Time Skip*

After they told us everything we were sitting there, analysing the whole situation. "Hmm I see" I replied. "And guess what Ash..." she shouted and then came close to my ears and whispered "He promised me that Taehyung won't bother you anymore"

-TAEHYUNG POV-

Wait what? Did she just... Call her... Ash? I was so shocked when I realised that Ashley's name if shortened, comes out to be Ash too.

I don't know why but I sometimes feel that Ashley is Ash... What will I do if she is.

I was brought back to reality when the teacher called out my name for the nth time and Jimin shaked me vigourously.

"Present Sir" I shouted. "I see you are too lost jn your fantasy world Mr. Kim" He said and laughed it off.
After the class was over, everyone was winding up to go for next class.

Mr. Han was about to leave but he came back and stood in front of us again "Everyone please wait, I have an announcement" he spoke and everyone sat back to their places.

"A two nights-three days trip has been organized next weekend by the school and I need volunteers to assist me throughout the trip" He paused but no one volunteered.

"Will Seulmin and Jungkook help me?" he asked very politely and both of them stood up and nodded. "Okay Thank you everyone, You all may leave now" Mr. Han said and left the classroom.

I called Ashley to talk but Seongrin took her away. I need to find it out at any cost. Though I don't know what I would do if that's true, I am curious now.

I asked Jimin for help. I asked him to call me "V" in front of Ashley.

*Time Skip*
-ASHLEY POV-

We were sitting in the library and opposite to us were sitting, the Maknae line of BTS. The three of us were working on our history project just like the other side.

I was showing something to Seulmin when suddenly I heard Jimin shout. "Ya V-ssi!!" and  I looked up just to find he was referring to Taehyung.

Wait... They call Taehyung by V? Since when? Why didn't I know about it? Wait... Why does that sounds so familiar?

V? V? and then it strike me... V! Its V!!! What? But how-? No Ashley... It's just a coincidence... This jerk can't be your best friend.. NEVER.

"Of course! That's how you talk in a library. Shout out the name of the person sitting right beside you as if they are at the other end of the globe" I heard Seongrin say in a low voice, and giving off her legendary eye roll afterwards.

"Was I that loud? Sorry... Sorry... Sorry everyone" Jimin said standing and bowing to everyone he had disturbed in the library.

-TAEHYUNG POV-

I smacked the back of Jimin's head and he looked at me in confusion as if he doesn't know what he did. "You dumbass! Who asked you to be that loud?" I whispered and he whispered back, "but she looked at you!"

"Of course she looked at me... With 50 others!" I said rolling my eyes and this dumbass still didn't get it. "SHE LOOKED AT ME BECAUSE YOU SHOUTED NOT BECAUSE SHE KNOWS ME!" I whisper-yelled and he mouthed a sorry.

               ----END OF CH. 10----