#24 My Boyfriend?

*Time Skip*
(Next day, on bus)
-ASHLEY POV-

We were ready to go back and everyone was settling in the bus. There was a lot of hassle because everyone was walking and squeezing each other and that's when a whistle blew grabbing everyone's attention.

It was Mr.Han who blew the whistle. He clapped his hands to stop the few people who were still busy finding places for themselves.

"Everyone! Listen here! I want you all to sit on the same places where you all sat while coming here" Mr.Han said and I looked at Seongrin while she pouted coz she wanted to sit with me and Seulmin.

I shrugged and started walking back to my place when it hit me that I have to sit beside Sehun. I almost started to panic but someone held my hand and started dragging me.

Before I could realise I was in front of our seats and Sehun was already sitting there and smirking. And it was Taehyung who dragged me here.

He signalled me to sit on his seat and I was about to do so but Sehun held my wrist and pulled me to sit beside him.

-TAEHYUNG POV-

I can clearly see how terrified she was when she looked at me helplessly. I quickly removed his hand from hers and shifted her to my seat and sat between them.

"Don't you dare touch her" I said to Sehun and he gritted his teeth angrily.

After a while I started feeling motion sickness and I think she noticed it. "Are you ok?" she asked me offering water.

And I gulped almost half of the bottle in one go. "I... I don't feel good" I said and looked down.

-ASHLEY POV-

He started sweating a lot and I couldn't think of anything. I called Jimin for help and he started to panic to see Taehyung like that.

"Yah why are you sitting in the middle?" he asked Taehyung but he didn't reply. "He is motion sick" he said looking at me and I quickly got up from my seat to change places with him but he refused.

"No I am fine" he said and laid back closing his eyes. "No you're not... Switch places with me Taehyung... I'll be fine" I whispered and he finally opened his eyes, his dark orbs piercing through mines.

After about two minutes he finally agreed to switch places with me. I sat on mine and I was kinda nervous because of Sehun but luckily he was asleep the whole trip so it was safe for me.

We reached the university by 5:00p.m. and everyone was leaving with their luggage. Seulmin was going with Jungkook and Seongrin with Jimin.

Duh! That's when I realised I was desperately in need of a boyfriend. Shut up Ashley! Go home!

Oh wait! I FORGOT TO GET A GIFT FOR V!!!! Gawd kill me pls! Aishhhh... I quickly held the handle of my bag and took a step forward when someone placed their hand on mine and stopped me from moving.

I turned around just to find Sehun with a creepy smile on his face. I tried to free my hand from his grip but he's strong.

The crowd was dissappearing and when a lot of people have left he spoke up "So? What's up with that Taehyung shit huh? As much as I remember you hated him..." "Shut up with your non sense and leave my hand Sehun" I said and tried pushing him but he won't budge a muscle.

-SEHUN POV-

I took a step forward but before I could do anything, someone squeezed my hand so bad that I could hear my finger bones breaking.

I turned around just to find that Taehyung guy in front of me "You scumbag-" I continued but he interrupted "I don't want to create a scene here so it's better you run for your life before it's too late"

"Who do you think you are huh?" I asked shrugging his hand from mine and smirking. "Her boyfriend" he replied and I don't know why I could feel my blood boiling at his words.

I have had a crush on Ashley from the very first day we met. She was the perfect one I have always wanted and I was pretty happy to know that she is interested in no one.

But what happened on the bus when we left for the trip had my blood boiling. Taehyung was giving her so much extra attention and I could clearly see all the blushing on Ashley's face.

I knew she was playing with me.

-ASHLEY POV-

"Her Boyfriend" Taehyung said and I could feel my heart thumping so hard against my chest that it could fall out any moment.

Did he just- call himself- my boyfriend? I thought to myself and before I could process it all, he gently held my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine and started moving.

-TAEHYUNG POV-

After walking for about 5 minutes, I finally spoke up breaking the awkward silence between us.

"Umm.. What I said earlier... uhm... Don't take it seriously.... I wasn't serious about that" I said slowly leaving her hand and putting it in my pocket.

She kept looking down and chuckled slightly. I looked at her but couldn't see anything because of her hair falling all over her face like a veil.

"Of course I know that" she said and suddenly stopped walking. "Uh my shoelace" She said and bent down and held her shoelace but they were already tied.

What is she even doing? And that's when I found her wiping her eyes from her knees while her hand kept shuffling around her shoelaces.

Is she... Crying?

              ----END OF CH. 24----