#7 Bracelet

-ASHLEY POV-

I woke up on my study table with a slight head ache. Uff! Why did I fall asleep here. Now I miss my comfy bed. Let's take a nap. I set my alarm for 10 minutes and dropped myself on the bed.

"SOMEBODY PUSHED ME OFF THE BUILDING" I woke up again, shouting this. I found my self sitting on the floor. I removed my eye mask just to see Seongrin standing in front of me with her hands on her waist.

"Found it" I heard Seulmin but she was nowhere to be seen. She came out of my cupboard holding some clothes. God! She was literally inside the cupboard.

"Here Go wear this before we are late for school again" she said picking me up from the ground and handed me the clothes before pushing me in the bathroom.

A few minutes later I came out wearing this:

The moment I stepped out of the bathroom, they dragged me and made me sit on the dressing table

"Here, eat this!" Seongrin said handing me a sandwich in my right hand and then a box of strawberry milk in my left hand. As I took a bite of my sandwich, Seulmin started combing my hair.

Seongrin applied a few things on my face and by the time I finished my sandwich and milk, I was ready to go and we were not even late! "Thanxie!!" I said and hugged them.

"Ok come down we're waiting" Seulmin said and they left. I wore my sneakers and was about to leave when something strike me.

I quickly walked up to my study table and took my yin bracelet out of the drawer. I put it around my wrist and quickly walked downstairs.

-TAEHYUNG POV-

The three of them entered the class and quickly took their seats. The teacher entered the classroom and started with the attendance.

"Ashley?" Mr. Han called out her name and she raised her hand and replied "Present Sir". I was sitting lazily on my seat until I noticed something on her wrist.

I sat up straight and looked carefully at her wrist. Isn't that the same bracelet? I thought to myself but my thoughts were interrupted when the teacher called out my name.

The whole time, all I could think of, was the bracelet. Everytime she'd raise her hand to answer or everytime she'd pass something to one of her friends, all I could focus on was her bracelet.

*Time Skip*
-ASHLEY POV-

I wonder how Taehyung and his friends didn't bother us at all, today. Maybe Seongrin's punch really worked.

We just finished eating and were going to leave caféteria when Seongrin asked "Next period is free, wanna join us to the volleyball court?" "You guys go, I have some work in the library... I'll join later if I have time" I replied and they nodded and left.

I went to get some books from my locker and when I turned around I saw Taehyung standing right behind me. Before I could react he put his hand on my mouth and signalled me to shush.

He then slowly removed his hand mouthing "Don't you dare shout! I am not gonna eat you" I blinked a few times to process it all.

"Where did you get this from?" he said taking my wrist and bringing it in front of me. "Get what?" I asked a bit worried.

"Are you blind? This bracelet is the only thing you're wearing" He almost shouted in whisper. "Oh this... Somebody gifted it to me" I said and tried to release my hand from his grip.

"Who did?" he asked again and I don't know where did I get the courage to do what I did next. I pushed him with all the energy I had and he finally left my hand.

"Why would I tell you? It has nothing to do with you! So just mind your own business and don't you dare touch me again!" I shouted and left.

I ran until i reached the library, struggling to catch my breath. Woah Ashley! You did it! Yes you did it! I guess I am having the Seongrin affect.

                ----END OF CH. 7----