#8 Seongrin's Diary

*Major Time Skip*
(A few days Later)
-ASHLEY POV-

I don't know how but Taehyung has been acting weird around me after that day. Like, he doesn't bother me anymore. Maybe he's avoiding me after what I said to him the other day?

If that's so, then I am so proud of myself, GOOD JOB ASHLEY! I smiled to myself.

But then I remembered something... V too has been acting really weird these days. It feels like he suddenly wants to know who I am.

I don't know why but it makes me feel uneasy now. I don't wanna see him and I don't want him to see me either. Though he never forced me to but he told me he wants to see me.

I was floating in my thoughts when I saw Seongrin arguing with Jimin. Gawd I am fed up of their fights.

"GIVE THAT BACK TO ME!" Seongrin shouted. "And what if I don't?" Jimin smirked. "I think you forgot about that punch? You need that again? I'll give you a better one this time!" Seongrin said and was about to punch Jimin but he held her fist.

He threw the diary on the floor and poured water over it. What-? He just- poured water- over SEONGRIN'S FAVORITE DIARY?

I and Seulmin gasped at the sight. That diary... Was the only thing she had from her mother. We could see Seongrin getting teary. I went near her.

Seulmin was about to pick up the diary, it was soaked in water. All the ink was bleeding. "Don't touch" Seongrin whispered and Seulmin quickly stepped back.

She picked up the diary and said "Don't follow me" and left. After Seongrin left Jimin started to laugh. "Bwahahahaha! Did you look at her face? She's so weak! Who cries over a diary???? hahahahaha"

-SEULMIN POV-

Jimin was laughing but Taehyung and Jungkook didn't react at all. I think they understood that it was something important. But Jimin couldn't stop laughing.

And Ashley slapped him. Ashley.slapped.Jimin. "Seriously Jimin? You ruined the only thing she had from her mom and you're laughing? You're disgusting!" She shouted and left.

After Ashley, Jimin left too... followed by Taehyung. I sat there with my head on the table, when someone tapped my shoulder.

I picked up my head, just to see Jungkook standing there. He asked me to go with him and we ended up sitting on the staircase in the basement.

He asked me about Seongrin and her diary. "Her mother bought that for her when she was 5. Later that year when her mother came to know about her father's affair, she committed suicide. Her father married the other woman and she used to treat her like shit, even her father never cared for her so she ran away and started living with her maternal grandmother."

I told him everything and now he feels sorry for what Jimin did. "I feel bad" he said and I only hummed in response. I felt someone was standing amd listening to our conversation.

"Who's it?" I called out and Jungkook quickly got up to check. "Jimin Hyung?" he said and I quickly got up to find Jimin standing there with his head low, wearing a guilty expression.

He glanced at me and Jungkook and then turned and ran away. I mouthed a "what happened?" to Jungkook and he just shrugged and nodded negative.

-ASHLEY POV-

I was searching for Seongrin but I couldn't find her anywhere. I asked the watchman and he told me that she left, crying. I was going back to the class when I saw Taehyung near the locker area.

I held his hand and dragged him to the dance studio as that was the only empty place I could think of at that moment.

-TAEHYUNG POV-

She dragged me to the dance studio and looked at me straight into my eyes. To be honest I have never seen her this angry before. I have only seen fear in those eyes but this time it was different.

"Taehyung please! I beg you! please ask your friends to stay away from mine. You have problems with me...You hate me... So please stop dragging them into our dramas" She said getting frustrated.

"I didn't ask Jimin to do that!" I said and she scoffed. "Oh just shut up Taehyung! I know it was you! You want me to have no friends! I don't no why you hate me so much... But pls don't do this... Just don't" she said with her voice getting low with every word and barely audibly by the end of the sentence and sat down.

"I told you already that I did not ask him to do that! He did that to take revenge on her and that's it!" I said coldly and left.

----END OF CH. 8----