#14 Jungkook's Confession

{Again! This is just an additional chapter for SeulKook (Seulmin and Jungkook) shippers😁
If you don't wanna read, you can definitely skip reading this chapter, I am uploading the next one along with this one...so yeah... ;) }

-SEULMIN POV-

I had just finished eating and had to use the restroom so I told Ashley and got up. I took two steps when suddenly the group of boys sitting beside us stood up to leave.

I was about to sit back when one of them accidentally bumped into my chair and it moved away. I stood there with my head low, waiting for them to leave quickly.

Two of them walked in front of me but stopped and now I was totally blocked. They kept moving back and coming closer to me and I too kept walking back to keep as much distance as I could between us but suddenly my back hit the table.

The man in front of me kept moving back and I shut my eyes because I was getting uncomfortable.

-JUNGKOOK POV-

I saw Seulmin getting uncomfortable because of the man in front of her. She kept moving back until her back touched the table.

The others were too busy chatting and eating and no one noticed but she was so disturbed. The man in front of her was about to squeeze her so I quickly stood up and came in between them.

I stood in front of Seulmin with both my hands on either sides of her waist, holding the table behind her; my back facing the other man's back.

She slowly lifted her head up and opened her eyes and I don't know what happened to me, I just got lost into them. She blinked a few times and I could feel the sudden blood rush to her cheeks.

The creases on her forehead slowly began to ease and she finally let out a breath of relief. She whispered a "Thank You" and I have no idea why my ears turned pink.

She looked down and waited when finally those boys started to leave. I left the table and stood back straight, fixing my sweatshirt when suddenly a waiter passed behind me, pushing me in the whole process.

I lost my balance and almost fell forward.

-SEULMIN POV-

The crowd finally cleared and he had just moved back when a waiter accidentally pushed him and in order to prevent himself and me from falling he held my waist and pulled me towards him.

Our chests were sticked to each others and cheeks brushed against each other making me blush so hard. His other hand landed on the table, pushing it slightly and that's when we caught other's attention.

"Go get a room you two-" we heard Taehyung say. I pushed him slightly and quickly separated myself from him. "I'll tell Jin hyung!" Jimin announced.

Oh gawd they both were embarrassing me even more. "I-i need to use the rest room" I said turning around taking fast steps towards the restroom, bumping 3-4 times on tables and chairs on my way.

-SEONGRIN POV-

"WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY EVEN DOING IN FRONT OF EVERYONE IN THE MIDDLE OF MCDONALD'S?" I whisper-yelled to Jimin and he gave me a 'how-would-i-know' look and curled his lower lip outwards.

I rolled my eyes and we saw a pink Jungkook sitting on the chair. "You look like a pink bunny... So cute!" Ashley commented and Jungkook lowered his head in embarrassment.

"What was that?" I and Jimin spoke in unison and then glanced at each other finally looking back at Jungkook, curious to know the answer.

It took him five minutes to explain how they ended up in that position and we all replied with an 'o'. But what was weird was that he was still blushing.

"That's ok Kookie, you can stop blushing now" Taehyung said casually. Jungkook looked at him and then at Jimin and stood up slamming his hands on the table.

"I love her hyung!" He said making our eyes drop off the sockets as we all let out gasps.

"Seulmin-" Ashley said looking behind Jungkook.

               ----END OF CH.14----