#19 Do I care?

-SEULMIN POV-

We came back to our tent and changed our clothes and laid down on the mattresses to rest until it's dinner time. All three of us slept.

I just woke up and picked up my phone to check the time and it was 7:45p.m. already. Damn! We had to cook for ourselves... I wish they have left something for us.

I woke the other two of them up and we quickly went outside to see almost everyone was back to their tents and a very few of them were left.

"oopsie toopsie! I see these ugly heads have missed out everything" We heard Mina say as she took the last bite of her meat. I looked at Sehun and he looked sorry.

"Umm not really" we heard someone say behind us. It's Jungkook. I looked at him confused and he just smiled. "We have saved some for you" he said and smirked while Mina just glared at us.

"Follow me pretty ladies" Jungkook said and turned around and started walking. He lead us to behind our tents and there were Jimin and Taehyung roasting some meat and marshmallows on the either side of the bonfire.

"Omigawd MARSHMALLOWS!" Seongrin screamed almost making us deaf. Okay I forgot to mention she is OBSESSED with marshmallows. She grabbed the sticks from Jimin's hand and started eating.

"Omo Daebak!" She exclaimed.

-ASHLEY POV-

"Thank You thank you thank you soooooo much jungkookie pookie I love you sooooooo muchhhh" Seulmin said and squeezed Jungkook in a tight hug and the rest four of us coughed in unison and the two of them separated blushing hard.

"Kids these days huh" I commented and nodded negatively, taking a seat between Seongrin and Taehyung. "Wow you sounded just like an old lady... Should've coughed like 'Uhu uhu' at the end for extra effects" Taehyung said imitating old people coughing.

I slapped his hand lightly and everyone chuckled and the two of us joined them. We started talking and eating when suddenly he passed me a piece of meat.

He wasn't even looking at me when he gave it. He was just too busy laughing at Jimin's joke while looking down. I took the meat stick from his hand when something caught my attention.

His smile...

It's so beautiful... That boxy smile... That raspy laugh of his... That heavy voice of his... It's all so attractive...

Before I could realised I had leaned a bit too much while admiring his features that I didn't even realise that everyone had stopped laughing and was looking at me.

"I know I am handsome but close your mouth if you don't wanna eat flies" He said bringing me out of my dreamland and I quickly jerked back toy normal position.

"You like him! No?" Jimin said and I panicked "NO! NOT AT ALL! HE'S NOT AT ALL MY TYPE" I said in one breath. "Ofc! She like Se-hun!" Taehyung said and I could clearly sense the sarcasm in his tone.

But I don't think I like Sehun either... I mean yes he is nice and good looking but by now he is more like my best friend than someone whom I can like in the other way.

I was bought back from my thoughts when Jimin said "then why were you staring at him as if you saw an angel?" he smirked and I could already see Seongrin giving me a disappointed look.

"I-i was just looking at the sauce at the corner of his lips! I thought it was a bruise" I said and instantly regretted "And what if it was? Do you really care? " Taehyung said and I turned to face him just to find him looking at me so serious.

"No I don't" I said and got up. "I am going to sleep, see y'all tomorrow" I said and left.

"I don't"

"I don't"

"I really don't care"

"Or do I?"

----END OF CH. 19----