#18 Tents!!!

-TAEHYUNG POV-

"Get up taetae it's time to wakey wakey! Yah! Wake up fast or mamma would go away"

-ASHLEY POV-
This boy won't wake up duh. The whole bus is empty. But he won't wake up. I have been trying to wake him up for past 15 minutes. He's more lazy than me.

I saw Jimin leaving the bus with Seongrin in his arms coz she too was sleeping but dude I don't have such strong arms! "Wake up Kim Taehyung! we're already there!" I shouted this time.

"EOMMA!" he screamed as he woke up, breathing heavily with his forehead sweating. "Ya-yah are you okay?" I asked sounding concerned.

-TAEHYUNG POV-

I had a dream about my mom and woke up breathing heavily. I looked around and saw that the whole bus was empty and it was only Ashley and me left.

"Ya-yah are you okay?" her voice... her face... Everything resembles her. I hate her!

I ignored her and stood up and she stood up too. "Will you say something? Are you alright Taehyung?" she asked again. 'How Fake' the voice inside me said aloud. She is just like her.

I quickly picked up my stuff and turned to leave but she was on my way. "Get aside" I said coldly. "I will but first tell me what's wrong Taehyung, are you not feeling well?" She said holding my right arm and I just rolled my eyes looking away.

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY WAY!" I shouted this time and she flinched. She started taking steps backwards very slowly. I was just so annoyed so I pushed her slightly and walked out of the the bus.

-ASHLEY POV-

He pushed me slightly and I faltered and landed on the seat and the back of my hand got a thin scratch from somewhere I couldn't figure out.

Why is he like this? So weird, so unpredictable... I wish he wasn't like this.

I shaked my head to throw those thoughts out of my head. "Why are you even bothered Ashley? It's not the first time he's being like this" I said to myself, quickly picking up my stuff and leaving the bus.

*Time Skip*

We were all standing like a crowd in front of Mr. Han and other two teachers while they were discussing something with Jungkook and Seulmin.

"Ok guys we have a little problem here but we've found the solution, thanks to our group representatives" he said and Jungkook and Seulmin smiled brightly.

"So we couldn't get all tents of same size so we had to take two extra large ones. So three people are supposed to be sharing each extra large tent and Seulmin and Jungkook came up with an idea. So now Ashley will be sharing tent with Seongrin and Seulmin and Taehyung would be sharing tent with Jimin and Jungkook" he said and I almost screamed out of joy.

"Is that okay with the two of you?" He asked and the two of us replied in unison "Absolutely fine sir!" but we were interrupted by other two voices.

"What about me?" we heard Mina and Sehun say. "I am sorry but you two will have to share the last tent for two" Mr. Han replied and started distributing the tents to everyone.

Yes we had to build our own tents.

*Time Skip*

It took us only half an hour to build our tent. Thanks to Seongrin, she worked like a professional. But as soon as we finished, we looked at our right and we saw the '3 idiots' struggling with the cloth, hooks and the supporters.

"Aish losers" Seongrin commented grabbing their attention. "Omo daebak! How did y'all do that?" Jungkook said looking at our tent.

"We are born talented" Seulmin said and smirked and Seongrin raised her eyebrow and looked at her with an 'excuse me?' expression.

"Ok ok Seongrin did it" she said again and I chuckled. "Help us too" Jimin said pouting and I saw a tint of pink on Seongrin's cheeks but she quickly bent down and acted as if she was tying her shoelace.

"Get aside and keep watching" Seongrin announced as she stood straight and walked as if she was a queen. The three boys insisted to help but she refused "I need my girls more than three brainless boys, c'mon girls" she said signalling us.

"Rude!" Jimin said and looked away crossing his arms. "Then do it yourselves" Seongrin dropped the cloth she just pick and started to go back "yah pabo! Apologize to her or we'll have to stay tent-less" Taehyung said nudging Jimin.

"Ugh Fine Sorry" he said rolling his eyes. "I can't hear you" Seongrin announced. "Stop it Rin-ah~" I said and she chuckled. "SORRY MISS IM SEONGRIN!" Jimin said loudly this time "mhmm that's better" Seongrin remarked.

It took us only 20 minutes this time since we now knew what has to be placed where. Seongrin hammered the last nail into the ground. And stood straight and clapped her hands to get rid of the dust.

"It's done" She said breathing heavily and looked up.

-JIMIN POV-

To be honest she looked hot working so hard. How strongly she held the hammer and how gracefully she fixed everything so properly.

After they were finally done. She got up and dusted off her hands and pulled down her sleeves and looked up.

Her eyelids only 75% open because of the tiredness and the loose strands of her ponytail entangling with her long lashes everytime she blinks... She's so beautiful.

               ----END OF CH. 18----