#13 Shopping

*Time Skip*
(Thursday)
-SEONGRIN POV-
We were at the mall for shopping since tomorrow we are going on the trip. Ashley looked so upset with the thought of being with Mina for next three days.

"Yaaaaa! Cheer up! Will you?" I said while slightly nudging her and she looked at me and whined "No I can't! Because I don't wanna be with that crazy girl".

Seulmin hugged her and caressed her head "It's ok my girl don't worry, you have us" " Thank you" She replied while pouting.

"Aish y'all are so girly" I said and walked away.

-JIMIN POV-

We were shopping for tomorrow. Not us, it was basically Taehyung who begged us to come with him since 'all his Gucci sweatshirts were old' is what he said.

We stepped out of the store and Jungkook spoke up "Isn't it Seulmin?". The two of us picked up our heads in unison and Taehyung said "and Ashley" "and Seongrin" I continued.

We walked closer and they were talking something about Ashley and Mina being paired up together and that's when we heard Seongrin say "Aish y'all are so girly" and she walked a bit ahead of the other two girls and spotted us.

"Hyung she is not your type" Jungkook whispered in my left ear and I glared at him. "You like cute and girly girls... And she is very tomboyish" he said again and shrugged.

Actually he was right... Seongrin was literally the opposite of the type of girls I like... She wasn't too feminine but to be honest, I have started to like her.

We looked at Taehyung and he was smirking. "I wish Mina gives you a hard time.... Nerd" he spoke up but Ashley didn't say anything, her pout only grew bigger.

"Why is the world so cruel to me" she fake cried. "Uff- you sound like Cinderella" Taehyung said and chuckled. "Thanks" she replied with a heavy voice.

"But Cinderella was beautiful... You are not...you're just an UGLY NERDDD" he added to his sentence while blowing on his eyeshade that he had just removed and then looked up, smiled evilly and wore it back.

"Yah Kim Taehyung run for your life! I'll kill you todayyyyy!!!" Ashley said and started chasing Taehyung and what was shocking was Taehyung actually started running.

They both were running all over the floor like Tom & Jerry and Taehyung was literally screaming "Ahhhhh SORRY SORRY! YOU ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL SORRY".

I couldn't believe on what my eyes were seeing... I looked at the other three and was greeted by same expressions as mine.

And finally Ashley caught him and was beating him up with all the shopping bags in her hands and he was still saying the same things as before.

She finally let him go and he came to jungkook while fake crying. "Jungkookieeee she beat me up" he said pouting and resting his head on his shoulder.

"Just a second hyung" he said and picked up Taehyung's head and walked upto Ashley. I could see Seongrin getting ready to fight from the corner of my eyes, but Seulmin held her back.

Jungkook stood beside Ashley and put his arm around her neck and said "Well done I am proud of you" and showed a thumbs up to her and she crossed her arms with a look of victory on her face.

We all burst out laughing.... Ok all except Taehyung who was looking at me and Jungkook as if he just got betrayed by us.

*Time Skip*
I don't know how but the six of us ended up here in McDonald's for evening snacks after shopping together for whole afternoon.

"You eat like pig! Where does it all go? Do you have a black hole in your stomach?" I said looking at Seongrin who was about to take a bite from her burger though her mouth was already stuffed with nuggets and was ready with the fries in her other hand, taking sips from her cola occasionally.

"Wh-why-" she struggled to speak as her mouth was full of food. "-do you-" she continued, finally swallowing the food in her mouth "-care HUH?" she completed her sentence giving me a 'i-am-not-eating-your-food' look.

"Eat your food and lemme enjoy mine" She said and continued eating. "Hyung you're gonna have a hard time" Jungkook whispered in my ears and silently chuckled.

----END OF CH. 13----