#36 The Big Day!

*MAJOR TIME SKIP*
(After 5 years)
-ASHLEY POV-

I came out of my company and found him already waiting in his car for me. I walked upto him knocking on the window and he slid it down.

"Okay so my pretty lady is here" he said and I chuckled making him show his beautiful boxy smile. "Shut up Mr. Kim" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ready for the big day? " He asked while his eyes glittered in excitement and I nodded followed by a wink to which his dramatic ass made him hold the right side of his chest and say "aish my heart"

"Heart is on the left pabo!" I said before hoping on as he giggled at his stupidity.

He dropped me to Seongrin's place and went to Jimin's as the other boys were there too.

Me and Taehyung have grew so much closer to each other in these past five years and I have realised that I can never get over him...

My heart... It only beats for him...

But I don't know if he likes me... He never said it... But... I think he does... He has always been by my side all these years... Making these the happiest years of my life...

I am hoping that he'd confess to me someday... Because I can never have enough courage to do it....

I shoved these thoughts off my head and quickly went upto Seongrin's room but she was nowhere to be seen. I wiggled my eyebrows to Seulmin to ask where was she and she pointed at the bathroom.

And that's when we heard the door click open revealing Seongrin in a beautiful puffy white gown. She looked amazing.

The whole room was filled with gasps and squeals of joy as neither me nor Seulmin could contain our excitement.

"The bride's here!" the two of screamed and Seongrin just rolled her eyes. "Yah? What's with that annoyed face? It's your wedding you should be happy!" Seulmin said and I nodded.

"Happy my ass! I'll kill Jimin! Why did he have to choose this big dress? I can't even walk properly!" She said fixing her dress and the two of us burst out laughing.

"Seriously Seongrin? You're gonna marry him and you're cursing him? I pity Jimin" I said and she got upset. "I am nervous and this dress is too big for me to handle" she said getting gloomy and we walked upto her.

Seulmin held her hands and said very softly "I can understand this so well I still remember how much I was nervous on the day of my marriage with Jungkook... No matter how well you know your partner and how much you love them, it's the charisma of this day that makes you feel nervous and overwhelmed" She said and squeezed her hands.

"I am sorry Rin-ah~" I said as I hugged her, soon joined by Seulmin. We were into a group hug when the door flung open and in came everyone's favorite girl, Jiyeong.

"Eomma! Appa is here! Omo Daebak! Seongrin unnie you look so beautiful!" she said with the same bunny smile as his dad's.

Yes... Jiyeong is Jungkook and Seulmin's two year old daughter. She called us 'unnie' because 'ahjumma' is too old for us.

These two got married three years ago as 'Jungkook couldn't stay away from Seulmin anymore' lol these two have always been the cutest and I wish they remain the same.

*Time Skip*

We were at the venue. And everyone was looking extremely beautiful... especially him... I was sitting beside Seulmin as Seongrin and Jimin were busy meeting the guests after they have vowed to each other.

"Done Staring?" Seulmin said nudging my elbow. "Shut up" I said quietly as I saw Seongrin's Grandmother approaching us.

"Get up girls! Gather in the hall! It's time to see whose wedding we're gonna attend next" she said and smiled brightly.

The two of us followed her to the hall where Seongrin was already standing with a bouquet in her hands and behind her were some of her female cousins and Yoongi hyung's and Namjoon Hyung's girlfriends.

I just followed Seulmin and stood beside her and Jungkook but she pushed me behind her saying "I am married you are not"

I didn't argue much a stood at one corner not even getting ready to catch the bouquet because I know it's never going to come to me... I mean even if it does.. Whom will I marry? I don't even have a boyfriend... And I think I won't even have any...

I sighed thinking about it and then suddenly realised Taehyung was nowhere to be seen... Uh? Did he go home this early? But it's his best friend's wedding.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard everyone gasping and aww-ing and turned my head just to see who caught the bouquet but then I saw that the bouquet was never tossed and Seongrin was coming to me.

Wait what? Seongrin is coming to me? But why? Does she need help with anything? But she looks fine... She is smiling.

I was looking at her confused when she finally came and stood in front of me handing me the bouquet and I mouthed a "what" to her but she just winked and held my shoulders turning me around.

I turned around just to see something I never even imagined in my dream to happen. Taehyung was kneeling in front of me with a ring in his hand.

-TAEHYUNG POV-

She turned around looking absolutely stunned but her expressions changed in an instant when she saw me kneeling in front of her.

A gasp let her mouth before she covered her mouth with her hands, unable to believe what her eyes we're seeing. She looked at her friends and then back me as a tear rolled down her eye.

I took a deep breath before finally saying "Will you marry me Ashley?" and she nodded in an instant as if she had been waiting for me to do this for ages.

I rolled the ring over her left ring finger and stood up just to be pulled in a warm hug by her... "I love you" she said and I slowly pulled away from her cupping her face before saying... "Me too... I love you too Ashley"...

----END OF CH. 36----
.
.
.
{I hope you all liked the chapter...
(1)First of all sorry to all those who thought it was gonna be Taehyung and Ashley's wedding... Coz if I can make y'all suffer then why not? 😛
(2)And yesss!... to all those who don't know the meanings of eomma and appa, Eomma means mom in Korean and Appa means and dad in Korean... And unnie is elder sister and ahjumma is aunty
(3)Also... I know hyung is used by boys but I just get cringed by oppa so I use hyung...🤷🏻‍♀️
(4)THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY, THERE IS ONE MORE CHAPTER✋🏻}