#22 Falling in Love

-TAEHYUNG POV-

It's been 15 minutes and she has been crying non stop. I made her sit on the mattress and covered her with a sheet. I stood up to get some water for her but she held my hand.

"D-don't go please" she said in a very low voice and shed another tear. "I am not going anywhere... Just wait a minute I'll be back" I said but she nodded negative and held my arm tightly.

"He- he'll come again" she said looking terrified and burst into tears again. "No he won't... Just close your eyes and count till sixty... I'll be back before you complete.... Nothing will happen... Trust me" I said and this time she let me go.

I quickly got some water and my first aid kit and as soon as I stepped inside I heard her say "46... 47... 48... Taehyung please comeback soon... 49.." I chuckled at her cuteness.

"I am back" I said she opened her eyes and I could see the creases on her forehead easing. I sat beside her and gave her some water and that's when I noticed she looked pinkish.

I touched her forehead and it was burning hot. "You are having fever!" I told her and pick out a pill and gave it to her. She had the pill and drank a lot of water and then looked at me.

"Thank You" she said almost in a whisper.

-ASHLEY POV-

He put his index finger on my lips and "shhh don't talk... You need to rest" and signalled me to lay down. As I was about to lay he stopped me "oh wait" and I sat back straight.

He took out some wipes and held my head and gently tilted it to one side, revealing more of the side Sehun had kissed me. He started wiping my neck.

I don't know why but I felt protected with him by my side. I can't help but fall for him harder.

-TAEHYUNG POV-

As soon as I finished wiping her neck I pulled back saying "done! Now you can rest" and kept everything back in its place.

I was zipping up the first aid kit when suddenly she held the collar of my tshirt. I picked my head but before I could say anything, she pulled me into a kiss.

I was shocked at her sudden actions but I don't know why I couldn't pull away from her but kissed her back.

I remembered how much I hated her. I remembered how much she looked like her. I remembered everything so clearly but still I couldn't part from her.

All those feelings of hatred I have ever had for her were nothing in front of this sudden feeling I had for her.

I don't know what was happening.

I couldn't think straight.

Her presence, her aura... Everything was too addictive to leave.

I think I have fallen for her...

But I can't fall for her...

But I can't resist her...

I can't stay away from her...

What is she doing to me?

----END OF CH. 22----