#26 Birthday!

*Time Skip*
(Next Day)
I was late for school again.... Aishhhh! Why God why? Why can't I wake up on time for once?? I quickly did my morning routine and came out of the bathroom, still wearing the bathrobe because I forgot to pick my clothes.

I swear to God I am wearing the first thing that catches my eyes, be it my night suit only. I took a deep breath and opened the cupboard and the first thing that caught my attention was this-

Okay not bad! I quickly wore it and grabbed my bag and was about to leave when I remembered its his birthday

Okay not bad! I quickly wore it and grabbed my bag and was about to leave when I remembered its his birthday. I looked at the brown bag resting on my study table.

I didn't even wrap his gift and I won't have time to do it since I'd leave for the rooftop straight after school's over.

I quickly picked up the paper bag and looked inside, yes the perfume is there. I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple from the dining table and left for the school.

I called Seulmin on my way to bring some fancy wrapping sheets and bows since there is a stationary on her way to school.

I entered the school and the bell rang. The old watchman looked at me panting and catching my breath and smiled, making his eyes disappear somewhere in his loose cheek skin.

"You were almost late again" he said while closing the door and chuckled that caused him to cough. "I see... you aren't taking good care of yourself ahjussi" I complained but he just kept smiling.

He is a very nice person. He's been here since the first day I stepped in this school. He even let me in sometimes when I was late. He told me that I looked like his late granddaughter and I decided to never disappoint him.

"Yah go inside before they put you in detention... A topper wouldn't look good staying late between the mischievous students" he said and I quickly ran inside.

I reached the hallway and found Seulmin waiting for me. I waved at her quickly went to her. "Good morning~" She chanted.

"Good morning, where's pabo Rin?" I asked. "Oh Jimin wanted her to help him with something" She replied and I just nodded.

She handed me the sheets and other decorative material and I put everything inside the locker and took my stuff for the first class.

"Let's go" I said and walked ahead of Seulmin. She ran a bit to catch up with me "who's that for?" she asked and I just made a peace sign.

"ooohhh it's his birthday... Wish him for me too" she said and I smiled. "Tell me honestly Ash, do you never get curious to see who he is?" she asked sending me to the thought room of my brain.

Do I?

I asked to myself and my inner self said in a low voice "You do! No matter how much you try to ignore that thing, you're still actually very curious to know who he is"

"No I don't".... I lied

*Time Skip*
(Lunch Break)
"I'll get going, Jimin called me" Seongrin said quickly stuffing the last piece of chicken nugget into her mouth and stood up to leave.

"Yahhh! You've been with him for whole day! I never thought you'd forget your friends after coming into a relationship... I hate you" I said and Seulmin joined "me too" and we both pouted.

"Yah stop overreacting, you'll know it all soon" She said smacking our heads and turning around to leave but stopped and turned to face us again.

"And yes! Head to the dance studio after having your lunch we'll be waiting for you there" she said and rain off. I looked at Seulmin but she was as confused as me.

*Time Skip*

The two of us were standing outside the studio after knocking twice. Seulmin was peeking inside through the glass and suddenly she whimpered.

"Yah? What is it?" I asked but before she could say something the clicking of the door knob interrupted us. We quickly entered and she started hitting Jungkook's arm with her small fists.

"You scared me pabo!" She said and I looked at them confused and Seulmin noticed me. "He came in front of the glass suddenly! I almost had a heart attack" she answered my questioning look and rolled my eyes.

On the other side of the room were Jimin and Seongrin laughing and bickering with each other while decorating the walls.

Wait... They're decorating the walls? For what? I quickly ran my eyes 360° around the room and the main wall caught my eyes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG!

This was what hanging their in bold black letters with a golden background. Okay it looked so chic! But wait...

... it's his birthday too?

              ----END OF CH. 26----

.
.
.
{Okay it was a small chapter... I'll upload the next one too}