#27 Brothers by soul

-TAEHYUNG POV-
I came to school early today as I had some important stuff to take care of. I had just stepped out of the principal's office with the papers in my hand and a wide grin on my face.

Finally I dealt with it

I thought while looking at the papers. My phone rang and it was Jimin. "Hello?" I said but no response. All I could hear was him bickering with Seongrin.

Aish these two. I wonder if they are in a relationship or enemies... I thought to myself and chuckled afterwards. "Yah! You can argue later! Tell me why did you call at the first place pabo" I said and I heard him shush everyone else.

"Umm ya Taehyung come to the dance studio fast" he said and I replied "eh? For what? Uff I am busy" I said and was about to hang up when I heard him say "Ashley fainted!"

-JIMIN POV-

He hung up the call before I could even complete my sentence. I turned around and saw Ashley ready to kill me.

"YOU-" she said and started slapping my arm rapidly. "Yah Im Seongrin! I will kill this piece of shit today!" "I wouldn't really mind if you do" Seongrin replied.

"Yahhhhh what kind of a girlfriend let's her boyfriend beaten up?" I asked pouting. "I do" she replied nd smiled evilly and right then the dorr flung open and a voice echoed through the walls.

"ASHLEY!"

-ASHLEY POV-

He came in sweating and panting and shouted out my name so loudly that it was enough to make me numb to other sounds around me for a next few seconds.

"You broke my ears" the words left my mouth without me realising it. "Aishhh What a ruiner" Jungkook commented and I glared at him.

"Saeng il chugha hamnida Saeng il chugha hamnida Sarangha-" Jimin and Jungkook started but got cut off by Taehyung "ARE YOU OKAY?" he asked me and I really hated how he cut those poor boys whi were wishing him.

"What do you think? I mean I am standing here all fit, breathing well and still you ask me that? You tell me are YOU well? Coz your eyes don't really seem to be well" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yah Ash stop it.... Don't scold him on his birthday at least" I couldn't believe my ears when I heard those words from SEONGRIN, neither could the others do.

"Did you two.... switch souls or something? I mean why are you both acting like each other?" Seulmin asked and the two of us looked at her with an (-_-) expression on.

"Shut Up" the two of us said in unison making her flinch. "If y'all are done, will anyone mind explaining me what's going on?" Taehyung asked.

-TAEHYUNG POV-

I don't know why they looked at me in disbelief when I said that. But I really couldn't understand what all that drama was for.

Ashley took a step closer to me and leaned to my ears and shouted "HELLO HELLO MIC TESTING 1 2 3 4? CAN YOU HEAR ME?" and I instantly jumped away from her putting a finger on my ear and rubbing it so fastly.

"Arghhh what was that for?" I asked and she smiled looking at others "Hearing is perfect" she said an the others looked at her with one eyebrows raised.

She then opened the four fingers of her left and placed them in front of my eyes "can you see them? How many fingers are there?" she asked.

"Wth are you even doing?" I asked getting frustrated. "I am checking if all your functions are working properly or not" she replied with a straight face.

"Of course they are!" I shouted "BUT THEY DON'T REALLY SEEM TO BE WORKING PROPERLY" she shouted in double loudness. "Are you mad or what?" I asked and sighed trying to not get angry.

"YOU ARE MAD!" she started pointing her left index finger right in front of my nose "They wished you happy birthday but you didn't reply" she continued while taking a step forward making me step back.

"And you can't even see all the decorations behind us? You scumbag!" she said and kept moving forward while I kept moving backward.

Wait what?

She said decorations?

And they wished me-

Oh damn!

I quickly took a glance of the whole room and then at Jimin and Jungkook's gloomy faces.

I really fucked up! Ahhhhh KIM TAEHYUNG WHY ARE YOU SO NAIVE? I thought to myself

"Ah I am so sorry! I didn't really notice-" I started but was cut in between my sentence when the door opened revealing Jin hyung with a cake in his hands.

Trailing behind him were Hobi hyung jumping and clapping, Suga hyung trying to figure out how party poppers actually work and Namjoon hyung looking unbelievably at the broken plastic knife in his hands.

I looked at them and couldn't help but get emotional. I didn't really have a 'family'but it never really felt empty. All thanks to these six boys who aren't my brothers by blood but are my brothers by soul.

----END OF CH. 27----