#37 Love of my life

*MAJOR TIME SKIP AGAIN*
(2 Months Later)
-ASHLEY POV-

I woke up with sounds of birds chirping outside my window. After a long time, I had a relaxed nap and I felt so fresh. I picked up my phone from the side table just to see my favorite date there.

16th September.... The day when I am finally going to be his... The day when I am finally going to be married to the love of my life...

I blushed at the thought, smiling to myself.... I am very excited... He is finally.... FINALLY gonna be mine and I can officially tell people that he belongs to me

To all those girls who have been fangirling over him everytime when we used to go on walks and glaring me for being with him, now I can finally glare back at them😌

I was busy with my own thoughts when I received a text from Seongrin...

//On Text//

Yah sleepy head! Did you wake up yet?
You better be awake when I reach your home! I had to cut short my honeymoon for your wedding!

Hey stob it! you're saying this for the 2837747218th time... Like dude you've been on your so called "honeymoon" for about two months now... What else do you want?

Shut up!

You do!

Did Pabo Seulmin reach?

Not yet!

Aish you two lazy birds!

Look who says!

(-_-)

I put my phone on the study table, giggling at Seongrin's emoji when I heard a fainted knock on my door. "Come In!" I replied expecting Seulmin to be there but it was my mom.

"Oh Good morning mom~" I chanted as I saw the middle aged lady enter my room and she was box in her hand.

"Good Morning~" She replied in a low voice. I don't know why but she sounded sad. She looked at the box in her hand and sighed.

She was the happiest person on the planet when Taehyung proposed me at Seongrin's wedding but she was acting really strange today and that got me all worried.

I quickly walked up to mom and held her shoulders as she picked up her gloomy face to look at me. "Mom what happened? Are you not happy?" I asked and she quickly nodded negative and I was shocked but then she spoke up.

"Ah it's nothing like that sweetie~... I am happy that finally my little bird is gonna fly away... But I miss your dad" she said looking down at the box again.

To be honest, I have been missing dad a lot in these past two months... The day Taehyung proposed me, everytime we met for our wedding planning and whenever I see mom struggling with the arrangements alone, I miss dad a lot.

I have been visiting his grave often and that makes me miss him even more. I shoved these thoughts out of my head, looking at mom. I need to control my tears to control hers.

"I miss him too mom... But let's not cry... I am sure he'll get angry if we cry today" I said and mom picked up her head again. "Okay now smile" I said and she forced a smile on her face.

"Now tell me what is in that box?" I asked and she glanced at the box and then looked at me and sighed before speaking hesitantly "I don't know if you'd like it or not but... your father once went to a shop and bought this saying he wanted to see you wearing this at your wedding"