#16 On the Bus pt. 1

(Friday)
-ASHLEY POV-
It was already 4:50a.m. and I was running as fast as I could. The bus is supposed to leave at 5:00a.m. and I just hope I reach there on time.

Seulmin was supposed to reach school early as she had to help Mr.Han and Jungkook with the final arrangements.

Seongrin asked me to come with her but I wasn't ready so I let her go first. I was running as fast as I could when finally I took the last turn and the school finally came to my view.

I was out of breath by now, mostly because of the luggage I was carrying. Since I was late, I decided to pick it up and run instead of dragging it.

I saw Mina entering the school as soon as I turned and then after running a bit I saw Sehun running towards the school from the other side.

We looked at each other and waved while smiling brightly. We reached the school gate at the same time, panting and catches our breaths.

"Good Morning~" we both said at the same time and chuckled.

"Ashley and Sehun come fast! We were leaving without you!" we heard Mr. Han shout and ran upto the bus.

-TAEHYUNG POV-
All the buses except ours, had left. Everyone had arrived and seated on their places and we were only waiting for the nerd, Sehun and Mina.

There were three seats on one side and two on the other. Jungkook had to sit with Mr. Han and Seulmin and Jimin and I both are having motion sickness so we both had to sit beside the window.

So Jimin was sitting on the seat before me with Seongrin and they had an empty seat beside them. While I was sitting alone with two empty seats beside me.

I saw Mina entering the bus and I quickly put my bag beside me and pretended to sleep. "Excuse me" I heard her say, trying to sound cute. Is she blind or dumb?

I have closed my eyes and she isn't supposed to wake me up but I opened my eyes with an irritated expression and what the hell is she even wearing.

Her cleavage is on the verge of falling...why is she wearing too exposing clothes. I didn't want to judge but she was dressed up as if she was going to a club or something.

"Taehyung oppa~ Good morning~ Can I sit here? Pweaseee~" she said trying to sound cute again and I actually felt like puking right on her face but I just made an annoyed face and said.

"No! Its occupied" I said and turned my face towards the window. I could hear her complaining while she turned to look for seat when I heard Mr. Han call out Ashley and Sehun and I quickly looked at the door just to find the two of them entering the bus.

They bowed and apologized multiple times and then finally started finding seats for themselves. I saw Seongrin waving at Ashley and she quickly ran upto her.

But before she could sit beside Seongrin, Mina sat there making Ashley stumble slightly and she quickly held Sehun's arm and he held her back.

I rolled my eyes.

-ASHLEY POV-

Ahhh I gotta deal with this beach for the whole trip... Gawd save me please. I stood back mouthing a 'Thank You' to Sehun and he smiled.

There were two seat beside that annoying jerk Kim Taehyung. I rolled my eyes as I saw him looking at me and then I asked Sehun to sit first so that I don't have to sit beside him.

-SEHUN POV-
I was about to sit beside Taehyung when he suddenly stood up amd held Ashley's wrist while she looked completely annoyed.

He pulled her and made her sit in the middle and sat back at his place. Both me and Ashley opened our mouths to speak but before we could, Mr. Han did.

"Kindly be seated Mr.Sehun" he said I glanced at Taehyung and he was smirking. I don't know why I don't like him at all from the beginning. But I sat as told by the Teacher.

*Time Skip*
Ashley and I have been talking about random stuffs and laughing for a while now and I have noticed him glaring at me occasionally.

What is his problem? Does he... probably likes Ashley? I don't know why I couldn't read his mind, his expression are too complex. But he can't like her...he had always been fighting with her since the day I know them.

Suddenly the bus took a sharp turn and Ashley who had just bowed down to tie her shoelaces, bumped her head into the metallic back of the seat ahead.

"Ouch- Argghhh" she got up holding her head while groaning in pain.

"ARE YOU OKAY?"

-ASHLEY POV-
I bumped my head and was groaning in pain and I heard two voices screaming "ARE YOU OKAY?" from my either sides.

"Why are you both shouting? I am not deaf!" I said still rubbing my head to get rid of the pain.

What happened next was totally shocking for me. Taehyung cupped my face slightly pressing my cheeks that they must be looking chubby now.

I looked at him confused and to my surprise, he looked concerned. Wait is he worried about me instead of laughing at me? AM I STILL SLEEPING!? I mentally shouted at myself when I heard him say.

"YAH! ARE YOU OKAY? CAN'T YOU HEAR ME!? he said for the 382893809th time and I nodded yes, my face still cupped in his hands.

He bent my head slightly downwards and checked for the bruise. I eventually got closer to him and that's when the fragrance of his cologne hit my nose.

I sniffed in his fragrance until it was enough for me to remember it forever and damn! I am melting to it.

His fragrance is so addictive... He is so addictive...

----END OF CH. 16----