#30 Completing me....

-ASHLEY POV-

We stayed for some more time and I looked at my watch and it was getting late. Mom would be worried. I quickly got up and looking at me, he got up too.

"By the way... How did you know Sehun was here? I mean... You came with the cops...how?" I asked him and he took a deep breath before replying.

"When I was coming here today, I saw someone following the same path in front of me, so I got suspicious and as soon as I saw him entering this building, I knew something was wrong" he said making my curiosity grow bigger.

"So I called the nearest police station and thankfully those cops were on round so they were around the place and we came here in time..." He finished his sentence and I nodded slightly.

"I see... the last few times I came here, I always felt someone following me but then I thought it was just me hallucinating things" I said and he smirked.

"I knew you were born dumb" he said and chuckled and I hit his arm making him go 'ouch' in pain and I just rolled my eyes.

-TAEHYUNG POV-

The atmosphere around us changed from funny to a serious one real quick when suddenly Ashley's face turned pale.

"Yah What happened? Why did you turn into a corpse all of a sudden?" I asked jokingly, trying to lift up the mood but it was of no use.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked in a very low voice. I don't know why I felt uneasy because of this sudden change in the atmosphere.

I couldn't say anything so I just hummed in response and she finally looked up from the ground straight into my eyes and I couldn't understand why her eyes we're teary.

"Please don't get angry at me but Taehyung...." she started then took a pause for about five seconds and then spoke up again "....since everything is getting better now, I want this to end too.... I don't know if I can but I want to try once"

I had no idea what she was talking about so I just remained quiet and listened to what she was saying. She took a step forward and held both my hands and I just let her do it.

"Now that we know that it was you whom I used to tell you about... My bully..." she began, again looking down at our hands but looked up and chuckled before saying "I can't believe that my bully is my best friend" she said and smiled between her tears.

That's when I realised I have been telling ABOUT her TO her all this while. Dumb me!

She took a deep breath before finally speaking what she has been actually trying to say for the past few minutes "Who's 'her' Taehyung? Who's it that looks exactly like me? That makes you hate me so much? Who's it Taehyung?" she said and I totally went numb for a next few minutes.

I had flashbacks of that day.... The day she killed my mom...

-ASHLEY POV-

I asked him about the person he used to always compare me to and I don't know why his expression drained in an instant. He closed his eyes and started breathing heavily.

And then he told me it was someone who killed her mom. And I don't know why I felt bad for him and started hating myself for looking like someone who reminds him of that person.

He left my hands and started moving backwards and suddenly sat down holding his head and started screaming.

-TAEHYUNG POV-

My head started aching on being reminded of that day. This is not my first time having a panic attack but it's first time in a while.

I left her hand and tried to get away from her but the pain in my head wasn't helping at all. I couldn't hold the pain anymore, so I grabbed my hair and dropped myself to the ground.

I heard her calling my name and opened my eyes but my vision got blurry because of my head spinning and the tears flowing endlessly out if my eyes.

She started walking up to me and I kept moving backwards untill my back hit the boundary and she held my collar, sitting down in front of me.

"Relax Taehyung! Calm down... You need to calm down... Please relax" she said as she left my collar and her hands moved up to my cheeks.

She cupped my cheeks between her hands and rested her forehead on mine.

"Its gonna be okay" she said and I don't know why and how I felt a sudden warmth that was filling the emptiness inside me.

She was.... Completing me...

----END OF CH. 30----