#25 Once Again

-TAEHYUNG POV-
She stood up again and looked at me. Okay her eyes were red. Well tried but she couldn't hide it from me. I never thought I could affect her this much.

I quickly looked away when I heard her say "anyways, thanks for saving me from that monster again, I can go by myself now" she said and started to walk but then I saw someone's reflection in the rear view mirror of the car that was standing beside me.

Wait... Is that Sehun again? Is he following us? Ugh he's really a pain in the ass.

I walked quickly and stopped her from going again.

-ASHLEY POV-

I had just taken a few steps when he suddenly held my wrist and started walking. "Yah? I said I can go by myself... I have other things to do on my way home" I said but he kept walking.

After we took another left turn I harshly shrugged his hand off mine  and he looked at me confused. "Are you deaf? I said I can go by myself" I almost shouted.

"Shut up and keep walking he's following us" he said and held my wrist again. I shrugged his hand again and looked behind us just to find Sehun hiding behind a car.

"So what Taehyung? It's not like you're gonna be there to protect me from him everywhere... In fact why are you even protecting me? It's my problem, let me deal with it alone... Stop acting like my boyfriend" I said and started walking again and this time he didn't follow.

-SEHUN POV-

Oh so he isn't her boyfriend.... Interesting😏

I changed my path because I knew they've seen me. I waited for that Taehyung shit to disappear and when he finally did, I took the short cut to that last street to Ashley's house.

As soon as I took the last turn I saw her going inside a gift store and decided to wait and keep an eye on her from the narrow alley nearby.

-ASHLEY POV-
I entered the gift store and decided to call Seongrin since she's my last hope now. I called her and to my surprise she was already on her way.

"Yah wait right there I am on my way" she said on the call. "Eh? How do you-" I began but she cut me off "you lil bish! Just wait there I'll kill you today! You told everything to Kim Taehyung but not me" She said and I understood everything.

"So he called you" I asked. "Ofc he did... I am coming to know about bullshit going on in my best friends life from a third person....Hahaha" Okay she sounded so angry and sarcastic at the same time.

"Now hang up and wait for me... I am driving" she said and I hung up the call.

While I was waiting for Seongrin I pretended to actually pick something to buy. I was walking around when I found a lady selling perfumes.

I went near her and picked up a random bottle and sprayed on my left wrist. I sniffed and I don't know why that fragrance seem similar. Where have smelled that before? Think Ashley Think!

"That one would be a nice choice to gift your boyfriend" the lady said giving me a warm smile. Wait did she say boyfriend? Wth is that a men's perfume?? I quickly turned the bottle and it was a Men's Perfume from Gucci.

Shit! Now that's embarrassing that I can't even differentiate between men's and women's perfume fragrances. Gawd. I just smiled and nodded at the lady.

But why does this smell feels so similar to me. Wait. I guess I remember that. I sniffed my left wrist again and then looked at the yin bracelet on my right wrist.

If what I am thinking is true, then this is the perfume V uses. I smelled my bracelet and voila! That's it! And that's when it struck me why I came here for the first place.

Gawd damn it what's wrong with my memory? Why do I keep forgetting about his birthday all the time??? I took out my credit card before I could forget to buy this again.

As soon as I was done with the payments the lady handed me the bag with perfume and someone smacked the back of my head.

"Yah! Im Seongrin!" I said whining while turning to find a smirking Seongrin. "What's up with the men's perfume huh?" she said wiggling her eye brows

*Time Skip*
We were on our way to my home and I told everything to her and she was so angry that I wondered if she'd explode anytime.

"Yahhh! Now leave it, don't worry" I said and she just rolled her eyes. "You didn't tell me about the perfume yet" She asked again.

"Oh this? It's for V... It's his birthday tomorrow" I said and she nodded. "You should report him Ash" she said and I looked at her confused.

"Yahhhh! I am talking about Sehun not your V" she said making my lips turn into an 'o'

"Hmm... I will..."

Actually I did want to report him but I don't want to be a topic of gossip for others once again.

                ----END OF CH. 25----