#12 Pairing

She was looking at us with an angry questioning look and I opened my mouth to say something but Jimin spoke before I could come up with anything stupid.

"Sorry bro, we were just playing around and the can flew out of his hands... I hope it didn't hurt you" Jimin said and I felt relieved.

"No it didn't, but please be careful it might've hurt anyone else if not me" he replied and we nodded. "Let's go Sehun, the classes will start soon" Ashley said holding his hand.

Wait they're walking away, holding each others hand in front of me!? I don't know why there was a sudden feeling of rage in me. Something just felt weird.

*Time Skip*

We reached the classroom just to find Sehun sitting in my place. Okay that's enough. I was about to go and fight with him but Jimin held me back.

"Excuse me" Jimin called Sehun politely. "Oh Hi! Are we in same class?" He asked and Jimin nodded. "And you're sitting in my place" I interrupted coldly.

"Can't you be a little polite Taehyung?" Ashley spoke up. "Why do you care? I am not talking to you!" I shouted and she flinched. "It's Ok Ashley I'll sit somewhere else" he said getting up.

"And I am sorry I didn't know that it's your place" he said a walked away. But wait he stopped two seats before me and talked to that girl for sometime and she left her place and went somewhere else and he sat in front of Ashley.

Oh lord give me some patience. This Sehun is really getting on my nerves.

*Time Skip*

The whole day Sehun had been with Ashley and her friends. And not only him but he found a boy from his elementary school, Suho!

The five of them are so frank with each other as if they've been together for ages.

It was the last lecture and I felt like skipping it but right when I was about to tell Jimin, Mr. Han entered. Didn't we have Maths?
(Author's Note: Mr. Han teaches English)

I sat back on my seat and then Mr. Han clapped his hands to grab everyone's attention. "Everyone! Listen here!" he said aloud.

"As I informed you all earlier that we'll be having a trip next weekend... The trip will be carried out in pairs... So tomorrow I will be pairing you with your partners... Everyone is required to attend school tomorrow" he said and was about to leave when Mina spoke.

"Sir Can we pair up with our friends?" she asked and Mr. Han smiled. "I know its fun to be with your friends on such trips, but I wanted you people to interact more with each other so I'll be pairing you all..." he smiled and left.

*Time Skip*

"You know what V? We won't be able to meet next week" she said. "Why? Is everything ok" I asked. "Yes everything is absolutely fine... But I am having a trip next weekend so I'll be having to go for shopping so I'd not come here, I hope you don't mind" she replied.

Trip? Next weekend? Isn't it the same date as our school? Is Ash... Really Ashley? "Ya? You there?" She called out again and I snapped back to reality.

"Oh uh.. Yes... Ok fine... No problem... Anyways I am also gonna be busy next week" I replied. "Okay so we are meeting next to next monday? Wait... Isn't that your Birthday!?" She shouted in joy and I realised that she was right... Its my birthday!

"Uhmm yesss"

*Time Skip*
Next Day
-ASHLEY POV-

Everyone has been paired... And Now it was only me, Sehun, Taehyung and Mina left. Gawd! Please pair me up with Sehun... Pleaseeee....

I was mentally begging god to pair me up with Sehun because Taehyung and Mina are like one is Hell and the other one is the dead end of a road. Both Dangerous.

Mr. Han made us choose 1 chit each and the chit had numbers on it. I picked 4. And then he asked others to make the pairs and the majority people said "2&4"

"Okay so it's 2&4 and 1&3...please show me your chits" Mr. Han said and we handed our chits to him one by one.

"It's Ashley & Mina and Taehyung & Sehun" Mr. Han announced.

             ----END OF CH. 12----