02.16

[act two; chapter sixteen     -     madness]

"Pfft. Well, Beu, you've outdone yourself now, you blind bat." Andromeda teased but turned to point her sword at Luke. "And you. You're just an annoying jerk who poisoned me, tried to kill my home and friend, and well, I mean—you tried to kill my other friends too."

"Awe, come on." The blue eyed boy smiled. "Family bonding? Right, Stormy?"

"No. No. No. No family bonding. No. I mean," She let out a humorous laugh. "Luke. Gods, you think you're so smart, "Oh look at me, I'm the brave Luke Castellan, right hand man of your true lord, Kronos", who by the way, IS DEAD! I mean, really, even Beu found you and he's blind."

"I take offense to that, Firecracker."

Percy bit back his laugh as she waved her sword around almost mockingly at Luke, though his eyes wandered curiously towards the man standing behind Andromeda—Beu Kāne.

Now that he knew Andromeda wouldn't go and get herself killed, he turned his attention towards the real problem at hand.

"One on one," Percy challenged Luke. "What are you afraid of ?"

Luke curled his lip. The soldiers who were about to kill them hesitated, waiting for his order.

Before he could say anything, Agrius, the bear-man, burst onto the deck leading a flying horse. It was the first pure-black pegasus any of them had ever seen, with wings like a giant raven. The pegasus stallion bucked and whinnied. Percy could understand his thoughts. He was calling Agrius and Luke some names so bad Chiron would've washed his muzzle out with saddle soap.